GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#968938 - 07/21/14 12:21 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
Iurii Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
gymcandy1, if you are playing the 'Live' version, then there are no save games - they are kept on their server :(
But if it is a good old disk version, then they should be located in the game folder - it is 'SAV/*some weird numbers*/CURRENT' subfolder for me.

#968943 - 07/21/14 12:50 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: Iurii]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Mead, Oklahoma
URU Complete Chronicles and there's no such file that I can find. smirk

I've emailed saved games before, and I've looked through every file and I'm not finding a save file.

#968956 - 07/21/14 01:46 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: gymcandy1]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I googled and someone said the saved games on Vista are stored here:

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Maybe it's somewhere similar for Windows 7?

#969066 - 07/21/14 11:49 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: Marian]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

FOUND IT!! yay

Thank you Marian. thumbsup

It was in the same place. Now to figure out which one to send.

joe

#969067 - 07/22/14 12:01 AM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: gymcandy1]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

That's great news. dance

#969068 - 07/22/14 12:06 AM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: Marian]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

It has been sent. thumbsup

joe

#969069 - 07/22/14 12:13 AM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: gymcandy1]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Thank you very much, Joe! urock

#969075 - 07/22/14 01:17 AM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: Marian]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

This is exactly where I found that save file.

Computer/OS(C:)/Users/Joe/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/Ubi Soft/Cyan Worlds/Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sav/4A656E6E69/current

It's Windows 8

joe wave

Edited by gymcandy1 (07/23/14 01:35 PM)

#969622 - 07/24/14 03:01 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
kingpin Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Wiltshire, UK
To Marian, Winfrey, sanford, Kaki's Sister, gymcandy1, MaG, Iurii
From kingpin to all the forum members who have helped me with my problem with Uru CC.
gymcandy1 sent me an email and download to take me past the 4th GZM but before I tried it I thought I would have one more attempt at playing the game through that point and surprise surprise I picked up the last marker on my first attempt.
I feel as if I am a bit of a fraud by turning to the forum before I have exhausted all other options and hope that all of you will accept my humble apologies.
I am now starting The Path Of The Shell, and hopefully I will not have any problems, but if I do I know where I can turn to for assistance.

#969633 - 07/24/14 03:24 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

No need to feel like a fraud - congratulations for getting through that part on your own. bravo

It will no doubt be useful in future to know where the saved games for this are kept on Windows 7/8, regardless. smile

#969717 - 07/25/14 05:08 AM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Congrats kingpin! It is such a good feeling when you get passed a difficult part of a game. The Path of the Shell can be challenging but we are here if you need us. Good Luck and have fun! wave

#970680 - 07/30/14 01:06 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
Kingpin, we all have been there... sometimes it just helps seeing what others have done... sometimes venting helps :-) We are all here to help whenever we can.. no reason ever to feel like you came to soon... a game is supposed to be fun when you are stuck for what seems like forever that is not fun. I am glad to read you were able to proceed on your own. Yahoooooo. enjoy. One of the reasons I liked Uru live was when I got stuck or wanted company I could invite a player to come along and help. And believe me I did call. :-)

#971242 - 08/02/14 04:46 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
kingpin Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Wiltshire, UK
Hi Guys.
I have not had need to contact anyone on the forum as I managed to get through the Path Of The Shell without any help.
I THINK!!!
I have been following a walk through from FISICX.COM and I believe I have collected all the items of clothing and found all the objects I needed, finally ending up with a D'ni clock from a Relto page in the Crystal Ahnonay Dock.
I linked back to Relto and it seems that that is the end of the game.
Can anyone tell me if there is any more that I need to do to complete the full game.
Thanks in anticipation.
kingpin.
PS do any of you know if there is a walk through for Myst Online Uru Live, please.(not PDF)
Thanks.

#971247 - 08/02/14 05:47 PM Re: Uru Ages Beyond Myst Complete Chronicles To D'ni [Re: kingpin]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

For comparison purposes, here is another walkthrough for Path of the Shell:

Path of the Shell walkthrough

You could look at this walkthrough and see if the ending is the same as the walkthrough that you followed.

It's impressive that you got through the game without outside assistance. bravo

I found a pdf walkthrough for Myst Online and also a YouTube video walkthrough. Maybe someone else will know of some others.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Agustin Cordes, monbron, connie, kjos, cailyn, curly, Jarkeld), 66 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users