GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#97102 - 02/03/03 04:30 PM Shivers II Harvest of Souls
MyGreenEyes Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Phoenix, AZ.
I am currently playing Shivers II. I am in Burt's trailer, and can't pick up anything. Everytime I go to pick up an object, I get a beep. Do I need to do something or complete something to be able to pick up the items in his trailer? I don't have a problem in any other building or room.

#97103 - 02/03/03 04:49 PM Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi MyGreenEyes,

Maybe you need to have some inventory items like the key on the right side of the trailer's stairs and matches. The wts I've checked have this part after most of the town's building have been done.

Maybe a gamer that has played this recently can give us a better insight - it's been years since I've played this.

MaG

#97104 - 02/03/03 05:17 PM Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Hi MyGreenEyes,

I don't know why you are getting beeps. Have you done what MaG said and checked beside the stairs outside? Have you checked the Welcome mat? There are about 3 things in the kitchen. Check the back of the paintings. You can't solve the puzzle in the closet just yet, unless you have something in your inventory to get rid of wasps.

#97105 - 02/03/03 05:25 PM Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls
Brian Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
It's been ages since I played Shivers 2 but I think the beep MyGreenEyes is experiencing is due to having a full inventory.

#97106 - 02/03/03 10:44 PM Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls
Glynn Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Virginia
I think Brian is right! You probably need to combine some of your inventory..or use it..in order to be able to pick up more things..:-) Glynn

#97107 - 02/04/03 11:31 AM Re: Shivers II Harvest of Souls
MyGreenEyes Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Phoenix, AZ.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You are all great! I did have my inventory too full. After I combined a few items, I was able to pick up the things in his trailer. bravo

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (oldman, Gimme, CCbomber, dianne, hagatha, Melia, Jarkeld, manxman, 2 invisible), 142 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
andi6116, razorsedge4444, LUD, hev67, Armoracia
8484 Registered Users