GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
SCHIZM: Who needs oil??? #97295
05/27/02 04:29 AM
05/27/02 04:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could someone explain how the task to get oil is initiated? I've read conflicting stories. Does someone in the temple request oil (a priest)? Or do you just magically know to go to the living island place and visit the oil machine? I am having the problem another user had back in February I think. I've completed everything in the temple and opened the door to Bosch's tunnels and placed the lens in the statue. So there Hannah and Sam are ... and I know from the walkthroughs that someone is supposed to want some oil, I've seen the symbols in the temple room relating to the oil, and I've even trekked over to the pear shaped oil machine, but it does nothing yet and no one is there. Who wants the oil??? The fact that I just went through the entire registration process here and am typing this at 2:30am should give some indication of my current level of frustration. :-)

Re: SCHIZM: Who needs oil??? #97296
05/27/02 09:54 AM
05/27/02 09:54 AM
Chevy Chase, MD USA
S
Soren A Offline
Settled Boomer
Soren A  Offline
Settled Boomer
S

Chevy Chase, MD USA
After Sam leaves the Bosh Tunnels and takes the island ship back to the island where the game begins with Hanna's pod landing, he goes up to the oil container. Just before he gets there, a man comes out of a door and tells him to exchange the pearls for oil. I had trouble getting that guy to appear until I went back a ways (it's been a while since I played this great game) and redid what I had already done. Sam has been carrying those blue pearls since he first appeared in the game on the balloon. You have to find the last pearl.

Soren A

Re: SCHIZM: Who needs oil??? #97297
05/27/02 11:22 AM
05/27/02 11:22 AM
Kentucky, USA
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer
acornia  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kentucky, USA
And don't forget to click on the nine in the monk's room in the temple first otherwise the guy who comes out of the house might not show up. The monk is the one who wants the oil.

Never resist a generous impulse.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (LadyLinda), 351 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users