GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Calahans Crosstime Saloon #97472
05/29/02 08:13 PM
05/29/02 08:13 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I got lucky and BAAGed this some time ago at the Computer Show for $1.00. Today, I decided to install it and try to play it as everyone on GB seems to think very highly of it and loves the humor.
I have finished in Manhattan and headed to the airport with my stolen airplane tickets and fake passports...is there some hint or tip to use the wrench on the pilot when he is at the airplane door? No matter what I do he opens the door and sits back down before I can pick the wrench up out of my inventory. This must be a timed sequence but I just can't seem to move fast enough.....any ideas? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon #97473
05/29/02 08:25 PM
05/29/02 08:25 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Hi Betty

I remember being stuck here but only because I didn't put the jelly on the nuts to loosen them. I don't think I had trouble with the pilot beating me to the door but then I played it on a slow machine back then also - maybe yours is too fast and you might need to used a slow down utility like turbo or moslo.

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon #97474
06/05/02 10:15 AM
06/05/02 10:15 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I am supposed to be able to get into the control room (the door with 3 rings on it) but keep getting the message "have to be within arms reach to open it"......sure, but just how do I get 'closer'? There is no 'forward' arrow. Is it just that this hotspot is difficult to find? Am sitting, standing, no floating here going nowhere. Do I need to 'shove off' of something? Any help would be appreciated.
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Calahans Crosstime Saloon #97475
06/05/02 12:15 PM
06/05/02 12:15 PM
Colonie, New York, USA
J
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer
Josho  Offline
Shy Boomer
J

Colonie, New York, USA
Hi, Betty and Witchen,

That's correct. In the center portion of the satellite, there is no gravity and thus you can't reach one wall unless you push off from the opposite wall...or something like that. ;-)

--Josh

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 309 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users