Perils of Man will be releasing on iOS first followed by a release on Android and PC.
View the Trailer Here.
Check out the Official Website here.
View the screenshots here.
Perils of Man: Adventure Game by IF Games
Designed by veterans of LucasArts' classics: The Curse of Monkey Island, The Dig and Full Throttle. Perils of Man is a modern, 3D, point and click adventure game. Perils of Man reboots the classic graphic adventure game with a moving story that will leave you pondering its profound implications.
Imagine getting a glimpse into the secret clockwork of the universe. Imagine a machine that can crack the code of destiny and give you the power to tinker with fate. Imagine discovering that for generations your family has concealed this power from the outside world. Ana Eberling may only be a teenager, but she is about to confront the biggest questions of life as she tries to solve the mystery of her father, a rogue scientist who vanished when she was just a little girl.
With striking 3D animations, challenging puzzles, and a tip of the hat to steampunk, this epic adventure spans 150 years, darting from a tramp freighter adrift in the South China seas to impending disaster at the Chicago World's Fair, bringing a host of unforgettable characters, perilous exploits, and existential riddles along for the ride.
• Fully 3D Character and Environments
• Clever puzzles and dialogues by Gene Mocsy, (Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, 1954 Alcatraz, Daedalic) and Bill Tiller (LucasArts, The Curse of Monkey Island, The Dig, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine)
• From award-winning Swiss animation studio boutiq ag and IF Games
• Converse with over 20 unique characters
• Explore over 30 fully 3D environments
• Solve puzzles throughout history
• Haunting original score by Paul Shapera (A Steampunk Opera)
• Gorgeous graphics in native iPad Retina resolution
• Modern take on classic point & click adventure with intuitive controls
• Designed for touch interface
• Connect with Facebook and Twitter
• Hours of dialog with full voiceover localization
• Languages: English and German