GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#975744 - Today at 06:31 PM big fish games question
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
is drac going to do window 8 for big fish games, becasuse faires just froze on me. cool

#975745 - Today at 06:37 PM Re: big fish games question [Re: family]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I don't think anyone is going to make a list of casual games that specifically addresses Windows 8 compatibility. If the Big Fish webpage for any particular game says that it supports Windows 8 yet you can't get the game to run, then I would write to Customer Support so that they can at least give you a coupon code for a different game (if no fix is available).

I've had a couple of older Big Fish games that didn't like Windows 7, but running the game in compatibility mode fixed the problem (at least so far).

#975750 - Today at 07:05 PM Re: big fish games question [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
okay thanks very much, i already did that and i will try that, but it says on their web page it support it.

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (oldbroad, jimrh69, Melia, stevefox, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users