GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nautilus #97590
09/03/02 10:24 PM
09/03/02 10:24 PM
Butterfly Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Butterfly  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I haven't gone too far on the Nautilus, but am stuck near the Wheel in the lounge. There are two items to the left of the wheel where you click on the center of each one and the arrow points to zero, 60, 120, etc. I can't seem to get the third numbers, especially after I was sure I knew what the numbers were for both of them, but nothing is happening so my figures were wrong. One walkthrough I found said it wouldn't help me, and if I couldn't get it - well, it was like - tough bounce. Could I get some help please? Thanks. laugh

Re: Nautilus #97591
09/03/02 10:33 PM
09/03/02 10:33 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Butterfly, if you know the correct numbers, you don't have to keep running back upstairs to check them. Here is what they are and how to use them: SPOILER
Click the left dial until it is set at 120. Set the right dial to 0. Press the dome-shaped button sitting on top of the console. You will see the ship steer clear of the edge of the canyon. Now enter the next set of headings: 60, 180. Press the button again. Another close miss. Enter the last set of headings: 0, 240. Press the button. We are now clear of the canyon. You will see your mini-sub fall away from the ship.

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users