GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Legend of Kyrandia #97707
02/08/03 09:13 AM
02/08/03 09:13 AM
New York
Ladybug Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Ladybug  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

New York
Hi All,

Does anyone know the combination of the gemstones in part two? I have ten stones and I know the first to be placed is the sunstone and the last is the ruby, but I can't figure out the 2nd and 3rd stones. I tried sunstone, garnet, topaz & ruby but that didn't work. Tried other combinations also with no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ladybug
Re: Legend of Kyrandia #97708
02/08/03 09:49 AM
02/08/03 09:49 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Ladybug,

Here's what I got from a wt: SUNSTONE GARNET, TOPAZ, and RUBY.

Mybe you can try again. -- with this additional info from the wt - 'Use the yellow stone on our amulet after you've gotten your rubies'. Maybe this is the key to get you through the hump.

Here's from another wt:
SPOILER:
POSSIBLE GEMS: Opal, Onyx, Diamond, Ruby, Topaz, Garnet, Peridot, Aquamarine, Sapphire, Garnet, Pearl, or Amethyst. They may not all be available at onetime. The Emerald is not available yet, nor can it be torn from the statue
where it is present.

Once you collect all the stones, SAVE. Go to the marble altar (down and left from Darm's Shop), and save again. Have all your stones handy. Start with the sunstone. If a gem twinkles when placed on a plate, it is the correct stone, and you should save. If it burns, as in a flame is shown, load from your last save at the altar, as you might need that stone. I have found that, most often, the ruby is the last stone, while I have seen no pattern among the center two. When you finally get the right combination, you will receive the magic flute.

MaG

Re: Legend of Kyrandia #97709
02/08/03 01:36 PM
02/08/03 01:36 PM
New York
Ladybug Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Ladybug  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

New York
Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did try putting the stones in order with the sunstone first and it glowed, but after that the other stones did nothing but burn. I guess I'll have to keep trying different combinations. With ten stones this could take forever. I do have the ruby and a walkthru I saw said to use it last. It's the two middle stones I can't get right.
Thanks again.

Ladybug
Re: Legend of Kyrandia #97710
02/08/03 03:03 PM
02/08/03 03:03 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Hi.

I had a sneaking suspcion that the order of these stones differs with every game eek

So I looked at a walkthrough ...

You will need to place them in the correct order, the first is the sun stone the rest are random so place the sunstone in the bowl then save the game, place the rest of the gems in the bowl until you find the next correct gem then reload your saved game and place the second gem in the bowl then save your game again. Use the above procedure to find the third and forth gems, when all four correct gems a (spoiler)---- will appear

This must be what i did !! wave

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Legend of Kyrandia #97711
02/08/03 08:35 PM
02/08/03 08:35 PM
New York
Ladybug Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Ladybug  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

New York
Thanks All

The second stone was the aquamarine (the one stone I didn't have in my inventory). Once I found it, the rest was easy.

Ladybug
Re: Legend of Kyrandia #97712
02/08/03 08:49 PM
02/08/03 08:49 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Of course, Ladybug - it has to be the one you don't have! lol

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jboliver, OrleansBelle, BrownEyedTigre), 182 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users