GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#97715 - 06/03/02 09:52 PM SCHIZM...Really Confused
Urabeth Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tennessee
I'm Sam. The Monk appears and tells me I need one more unit of oil. Hannah's picture shows up behind me as I'm moveing around but when I stop, she disapears. I have to go back to the Bosch Temple. While I'm on the floating island the walkthrough tells me to "Click On Hannah to get her on this thing with me." When I click on her she's back in front of the organ looking machine. I have no idea how to get them together on this floating island. What Must I do now.

#97716 - 06/03/02 10:32 PM Re: SCHIZM...Really Confused
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
You have to move her over to the island. She can only get out when Sam gets in there. Just take her along the same path you took Sam.

#97717 - 06/04/02 04:18 AM Re: SCHIZM...Really Confused
Urabeth Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tennessee
What do you mean she can only get out when Sam get's in there??? Do I have to take Sam back to where Hannah is, at the organ looking machine? I'm so confussed, maybe I should go back to where I go into the lotus flower for the first time.

#97718 - 06/04/02 10:01 AM Re: SCHIZM...Really Confused
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi Urabeth...Just click on the icon of Hannah at the bottom of the screen. That will take you back to where she is. You must become Hannah and follow the same route that Sam did to get to where he is. Then you can proceed. smile

Best wishes, Witchen =o) smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (monbron, BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs, Agustin Cordes, connie, robert gray, CanukDenis, mj2c, Marian, 1 invisible), 82 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind, maggieann
8524 Registered Users