GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Crystal Key - Imager Problem #97852
06/06/02 12:56 PM
06/06/02 12:56 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi Gang......I have not been able to find or remember a solution to the following problem for this unhappy gamer, she has definitely unplugged the imager, and now is at the end of the game. Can anyone help here?

---------------------------------------------

"I've been to every walkthrough and hint site, and can't figure out what I've missed, I've also started the game over several times and still can't figure it out. When I come back to the desert world to get the imager after getting the abandon ship code on the derelict ship on the jungle world, the fake pond is back in place even though I left the imager unplugged, and I can't figure out how to get in to get the imager since The game won't let me collect any more rocks. What did I forget to do to keep this open? HELP!"

------------------------------

Love, Witchen =o) smile

Re: Crystal Key - Imager Problem #97853
06/06/02 05:09 PM
06/06/02 05:09 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
HI All........ wave

I'm entering this for general information and also in order that it will go to the history files.

This smart gal figured out (she's pretty sure) what the problem is with not being able to get down through the pond at the last part of the game (to get the imager) even though you have positively unplugged it in the first part of the game. She says, that if you don't visit the other ponds first before going directly to the one that hides the stairs down to the cave, you won't be able to get back down there. If we try this out another time or two and it bares up, we'll update the walkthrough to include this caveat.

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Re: Crystal Key - Imager Problem #97854
06/07/02 05:16 AM
06/07/02 05:16 AM
East Lansing, MI
K
Kenneth M. Hinds Offline
Settled Boomer
Kenneth M. Hinds  Offline
Settled Boomer
K

East Lansing, MI
I had the same problem the first time and had to go back to a saved game to fix it. I'm willing to bet the she played with the buttons on the imager before she unplugged it. That was my problem. I had reactived the water before unplugging the imager. The Hologram stays visable from the topside even after the imager is unplugged. Very stable tech those people had. smile Tossing another coin with the image up and the imager unplugged does no good.

Ken

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 270 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users