GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Fatal Illusion #97894
06/07/02 06:17 AM
06/07/02 06:17 AM
Scotland
G
Gran Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Gran  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
G

Scotland
I can't get the combination lock on the door to work. I've tried both the US and the European versions of the dates several times during the past couple of days. A walkthrough says that it's necessary "to try many times before it actually works, patience is the key". Grrrr. I reckon I've been patient enough. I read a posting on another forum where someone said they had been trying to get this door open for two years, so it's not just me!

Just wondered if anyone knows of a way round this before the discs end up in the bin.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Fatal Illusion #97895
06/07/02 05:16 PM
06/07/02 05:16 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Hi Gran

I loaded the game in and played to the combination point - I got it open after about three tries lol. I guess I must have the touch with this one. Anyway, all I did was go slow to the numbers - I spun the dial to the right a few times to clear the tumblers and then slowly turned to 12 - stopped for a sec, then turned the dial to the left - went past 12 and stopped on 31 then slowly moved the dial to 38. Pulled the handle above and in I went.

I do have a save from just inside the door and I can send it to you with instructions on how to put it in. You will need winzip because my browser automatically compresses the files.
And with any luck this will be an easy one to get the saves to work.

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 278 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users