GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Obsidian #97921
11/03/03 11:23 AM
11/03/03 11:23 AM
Portugal
Rui Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Rui  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Portugal
Each puzzle...more once again in stuck...

How is the best way to make the puzzle Fire/Energy..I try many ways...and I see in the hints...but nothing results...I´m desperate...I click in the sun..and I click in the crystal..but I ´don´t get to do this....

Re: Obsidian #97922
11/03/03 12:16 PM
11/03/03 12:16 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

You should time it correctly that the branches of the tree moves at the same time as the lightning when you click on the sun.

This hints UHS Fire puzzle help might get you going.

Also check what Soren states on this puzzle . It's good explanation and tips.

Re: Obsidian #97923
11/04/03 08:33 PM
11/04/03 08:33 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Rui,
You are trying to make the tree branches hit the posts at the same time as the lightning. If you hear a note, that one is correct. If you have the first 4 correct, just work on adjusting the last one. Once you get a note for each branch, you may have to adjust your timing for the lightning a few times. The branches should hit the posts in the following order: 1-down right, 2-down middle, 3-down left, 4-back left, 5-back right.

Lady K.

Carpe chocolate.
Re: Obsidian #97924
11/08/03 04:32 PM
11/08/03 04:32 PM
The Garden State
LadyKestrel Offline
Adept Boomer
LadyKestrel  Offline
Adept Boomer

The Garden State
Rui,
I am going to quote from The Official Obsidian Strategies and Secrets. It says:

"There is no simple answer for this puzzle. Using you hand-eye coordination, you must make the lightning strike each post at the same time that the corresponding branch does.

Watch the order of the lightning strikes. Then adjust the timing of the branches by clicking on the posts beneath them. Finally, click on the lightning cloud at the precise time to start the correct sequence.

If you synchronize the lightning and a tree limb incorrectly, you will hear no musical note. If you are correct, the lightning strike will produce a musical note."

I suggest working on getting the first one correct. For the second one, watch how the first one hits, then hold down the second one and release it right after the first one hits. Test it with the lightning until you have the first two. Work your way around the circle until each one is coordinated with the one before it. (It should remind you of someone drumming his fingers on a table-1, 2, 3, 4, 5-one right after the other).

Lady K.

Carpe chocolate.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, BrownEyedTigre), 233 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users