GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#979346 - Yesterday at 02:44 PM Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Hi.

Not sure where to start here. I have put together 2 sets of pipes but I think there is a 3rd set behind the vent that requires 4 numbers. I don't know the numbers and can't see where I might have seen a clue for them.

I have the name of the dance shoe maker that is somehow supposed to help me arrange the dolls. Don't know how they help. I think I have only 9 doll names but there are 11 dolls.

In the same car with the dolls there is a puzzle filled with letters. Can't make any sense out of those letters. In the car next to this one there is a puzzle with an 8 letter word using 7 or a combination of the 7 letters. Can't make anything out of that.

Nobody has anything new to say to me. The emergency break has already been pulled and discussed in full. I did the dance. I have 4 gems and know where a 5th one is. I have not played the piano anymore after having it shriek in the ghost hunters ear.

Not sure what else I can tell you to let you know how to give me a HINT (preferably not an answer).

Thanks.

#979350 - Yesterday at 03:01 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Hi.

I have the name of the dance shoe maker that is somehow supposed to help me arrange the dolls. Don't know how they help. I think I have only 9 doll names but there are 11 dolls.

Thanks.

The significance of knowing the name of the dance shoe maker is that when doing the doll puzzle, you are going to arrange the dolls such that they spell out that name. The first letters of the names of the dolls make up Chaussettes Chatoyantes.

This isn't much help, but maybe it will be a start.

#979357 - Yesterday at 03:16 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

OK, thanks Marian for that tip. I'll go see what I can do.

#979358 - Yesterday at 03:20 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Good luck. smile

#979380 - Yesterday at 05:14 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nope, didn't do anything for me. Got anything else?

#979384 - Yesterday at 05:25 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Hi.

In the same car with the dolls there is a puzzle filled with letters. Can't make any sense out of those letters.

Thanks.

If I'm thinking of the right puzzle, this is a word search puzzle, the kind you see in puzzle books or in newspapers. You just need to figure out what words you should be looking for. Do you have Jake's letter?

#979386 - Yesterday at 05:31 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes, I have Jake's letter. It is a word search puzzle but so far none of the words I found did anything. I'll look at it again keeping Jake's letter in mind and see if anything pops.

Thanks Marian!

#979387 - Yesterday at 05:36 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

I hope that gets things moving again. smile

#979396 - Yesterday at 06:35 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Are these the right names of the dolls? Chantillly, Hagar, (Awful)Ursula, Teddy, Thomasina, Tina, Sadie, Sara, (Yawning)Alice, Edna, Eliza
Or do I have some wrong names?

#979398 - Yesterday at 06:55 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

You have the names of the dolls correct, but more info is needed with some of the names.

Chantilly --------- (you need a last name as well)

Awful Ursula is correct.

Hagar -------- (you need a last name as well)

Teddy --------- (you need a last name as well)

Thomasina ------ (you need a last name as well)

------- Tina (adjective in front of Tina)

Sadie -------- (you need a last name as well)

------ Sara (need adjective in front of name)

Edna --- -------- (two more words to describe Edna)

Eliza ---------- (need last name as well)

Yawning Alice is correct.

#979400 - Yesterday at 07:11 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Argh. I will have to go find them as I didn't write all of that down. So, I will assume they play into the placement.

I'm sure I'll be back.

Thanks again!

#979401 - Yesterday at 07:12 PM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

You're welcome. smile

#979432 - Today at 01:35 AM Re: Nancy Drew 13 Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Marian - that helped immensely and I have now finished the game.

Not sure what I'm playing next but maybe I'll see you then.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (aretha, kjos, manxman, Kaki's Sister, Midge), 64 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users