GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
J.U.L.I.A. bug #980709
09/29/14 07:16 AM
09/29/14 07:16 AM
Virginia Beach, VA
Uncle Reg Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Uncle Reg  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Virginia Beach, VA

I have encountered a graphical bug in J.U.L.I.A. It involves the 3 tabs in the upper left corner of the Message window. All three of the tabs have become offset horizontally from their correct positions. The top purple MISSION DATA tab is moved to the left such that is covering up the LOG window title in the extreme upper left; the middle green CURRENT GOALS tab is moved to the right such that it is straddling the 3rd and 4th of those little planet icons to the right of the tab area; and the bottom cyan HISTORY tab is moved to the left such that half of the tab is extended beyond the left hand edge of the window. I knew that this condition was not present at the start of the game; and, although I had been aware of this anomaly for a while, it appeared that it might be getting more pronounced, so I loaded the earliest save that I had, and the tabs were positioned properly. Then I loaded a save somewhere near the middle of my saves, and the offsets were there, albeit not as great as they are now. I have not finished the game yet, I am currently just returned to Elpis following the decision point, and the condition of the tabs described above exists at this point in the game.

Has anybody else noticed this condition, which, at least for me, appears to get worse as the game progresses?

Re: J.U.L.I.A. bug [Re: Uncle Reg] #980766
09/29/14 01:25 PM
09/29/14 01:25 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Please report the bug to the developer.
There is a contact link here
http://store.cbe-software.com/index.php?controller=contact

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 387 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users