GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#98099 - 06/09/02 01:44 PM Black Dahlia
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just started The Black Dahlia, had it for a couple years and just found it again in the closet. I checked the walkthrough and it says the gun has a key in it, How do you find the key in the gun? I clicked everywhere and cant find it.This game reminds me of Tex games, with the video clips of real people.

#98100 - 06/09/02 02:38 PM Re: Black Dahlia
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi Catsmom....Bert's surely got the right approach here! laugh Here's the description of how to do it from Peter Hart's walkthrough:

WARNING SPOILER:
Then click on your case file, and click on and study the different aspects of it. Remember you can slide certain pages up & down. Next, examine your revolver; notice when you put the cursor over the butt/handle of the gun, it turns into the pointing arrow. Click here - HOLD - and pull forward to the barrel of the gun. ..

-------------------------------------

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Kayc, Marian, Jarkeld, kjos, 3dobermans, dorf, manxman, Chief, granny, Lise), 57 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users