GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Vampire Diaries #98214
06/11/02 12:21 AM
06/11/02 12:21 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I am having a 'glitch?' problem I think - when I am in the school library and click on the book about the Candles the blue cursor does not change back to an active (yellow) cursor and I cannot back away (put the book back on the shelf)......Has anyone else run into this problem? Have tried replaying this sequence 5 or 6 times now and keep getting 'froze' in the same place. Can exit thru the menu but can't proceed any further with this part. Help please
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Vampire Diaries #98215
06/11/02 12:33 AM
06/11/02 12:33 AM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Betty Lou,

I ran into this during a recebt replay of the game.

It isn't a glitch. It's more of a pixel hunt for the yellow curser. SOme of the books the curser is higher up on the page in a weird place. Another one you just click and it goes away. I would go back and reload and hunt carefully.

Laura

Re: Vampire Diaries #98216
06/11/02 08:57 PM
06/11/02 08:57 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Well, I have gone back to my (Elena's) house for another snooze and Mrs. Flowers comes into my room and warns me and gives me a ring...I am supposed to go back to the Church/Cemetery and find her and talk to her again? But she is not there. Am I supposed to do something else before the cemetery and go there in the daytime? I have not 'lost' the ring yet and she is supposed to help me find it. Has something activated out of order here or what? I'm confused and stuck
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Vampire Diaries #98217
06/11/02 09:24 PM
06/11/02 09:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Betty, Did you get the rune from Mikhail Romanoff? Did Bonnie give you a reading? I think you are supposed to go to the cemetary at night.Hope this helps...

Re: Vampire Diaries #98218
06/12/02 08:45 AM
06/12/02 08:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Betty, when you went to the cemetary at night did you get dizzy?Mrs Flowers gives you the ring in the night, then go to the cemetary and perform the ritual.The ring you lose is the one you found in your jewelry box.Maybe you are ahead of yourself in the walkthrough?

Re: Vampire Diaries #98219
06/13/02 09:29 AM
06/13/02 09:29 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Hey J, I have a couple of questions about the ritual - WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SPOILER HERE!!
I not only reread the book of the ritual but I took the time to copy it on scratch paper and...I have a CANDLE, the VERVAIN to burn, a DAGGER, an OWL FEATHER, the RUNE STONES, (the 5 symbols in their correct order), and the silver and lapis (blue) ring - and here I quote the book "Twice must the darkness be found and held second by the stone, first by the spell. With power given through silver and blue" - Like, what am I supposed to do with the owl feather, the rune stones and the ring? Is just having them on my person (in inventory) enough to complete the ritual? What does 'twice' mean, do the ritual two times?
Loving this game. Want to play it again all the way thru before sending it on (I think). Wish I could find someplace to buy a copy. Are there any more by Her Interactive except the ND series? Love their games.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: Vampire Diaries #98220
06/13/02 08:41 PM
06/13/02 08:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Owl feather? I dont belive I had one.. The ring is very important,,,if you want to live....use it at the end and use it fast.....did you light the candle and burn the vervain? look at the floor,,,remember the book, you will have to push them in order...

Re: Vampire Diaries #98221
06/14/02 10:45 AM
06/14/02 10:45 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Yes, in the very beginning I/Elena picked up an owl feather in my bedroom under the cabinet/dresser. It turns out that just having it in inventory (on my person) is sufficient. If you read the book (downstairs in that secret chamber - owl/eagle puzzle) a feather is mentioned in the poem.
Loving this game.
Love, Betty Lou

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (jboliver), 305 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users