GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Mystery of Time & Space #98262
10/22/03 02:21 PM
10/22/03 02:21 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Playing this free Flash Game and getting stuck again and again - guess I am not a 'true adventurer' as I can't figure anything out on my own -
Have finished in the first room, looked at everything in the second room the one with the empty bookcase, can find nothing that tells me the code for the locked door, tried the other door and clicked on everything, can't read what is on the computer monitor, can't get anything out of the trash can, nothing to pick up or take with me, nothing that gives me the code for that locked door in the other room - what now? Sitting here contemplating my 'solitary naval'!
Oops, I found that floppy diskette box, with the floppy in it, now can't figure out what to use to get this box open, need the diskette and will put it into the computer to find the code for the door?
QUESTION- when I get the 'pull down' menu on the right side, there is an "Input" and a "Code" boxes on bottom of the page, what are these for?
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Mystery of Time & Space #98263
10/22/03 03:07 PM
10/22/03 03:07 PM
New Hampshire
SuMac Offline
Addicted Boomer
SuMac  Offline
Addicted Boomer

New Hampshire
I don't know what those "Input" and "Code" boxes are for, but you can open the diskettte box with something sharp; maybe something holding the flag on the wall. Also, after the disc is in the computer, I had to back away from the computer and turn it on again to read what was on the disc.

Re: Mystery of Time & Space #98264
10/22/03 04:41 PM
10/22/03 04:41 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
OK, I give up - have the head, found the tiles and put them into the glass box, what am I supposed to line up the lines with? the holes on either side of the box or the lines on the sides of the box - I know the head is supposed to walk the lines from one side to the other to push the buttons for the bridge but can't figure out what I am doing wrong....
and every time I shut the game down and go back to it later I have to start all over again...it does not save the level I am on for me in any way...also, I feel like I played this once before a while back but don't remember ever finishing it.....
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 162 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users