GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#98461 - 02/21/03 01:18 PM Re: The Crystal Skull - Beans?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Ok, BLBJ.

You go down after giving the password. You see a tomb. Move the eye cursor on the heiroglyphs all around the edge of the tomb lid and you will get different translations of the heiroglyphs. Click the eye icon on the correct heiroglyph.

SPOILER:
Middle heiroglyph when you're facing the tomb lid with your back on the stairs - ....enter the road.

MaG

#98464 - 02/22/03 10:05 AM Re: The Crystal Skull - Beans?
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
That worked just fine MaG. Now have a new/different problem. Do not know if it is what the game is supposed to do or if I have a tech glitch - Have made it to FACING THE DEATH, have talked to owl, gone south, got fireflies, gone west, talked to owl, used bamboo to cross river, used mosquitoe to distract gods, talked to them and given them 'right' answer, been sent to darkroom and here is where things go awry - the game does not give me time to pull the firefly out of my inventory but puts me and my twin back outside with the gods and I have no cursor, cannot do anything at all, cannot exit the game or bring up inventory/save etc. Have to cntrlAltDel to get to shut down computer. Is this sequence timed? and how do I get a bit more time to do the firefly thing? Stumped.
Love, Betty Lou frown

#98465 - 02/22/03 10:19 AM Re: The Crystal Skull - Beans?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi BLBJ,

I remember having a difficult time here and I know it was just a very simple 'duh' solution. What did the shaman say about this part?

Can you try to just click on the end of the cigar?

I will see what I can find out.

MaG

#98466 - 02/22/03 10:38 AM Re: The Crystal Skull - Beans?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Ok, I also experienced your glitches again and it triggered some memories. I think I lowered the video acceleration here. It took a while but I did get the cigar ends with fireflies.

I also have a saved game at the start of the next hairpulling puzzle.

Good luck,
MaG

#98469 - 02/22/03 02:07 PM Re: The Crystal Skull - Beans?
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Thanks MaG. Your save for 19tree did the trick very nicely. All I had to do was just remember how to get back to where the ballcourt was, did a bit of wandering around both on foot and with the map but finally found my way. I have finished this one and will now make time to go back into the (i) file and read more on this culture. Sure is a great classic. More of the newbies should consider finding a copy and playing it. Great game, even with the 'sticky places'.
Love, Betty Lou
Now, on to something else.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Sassy, gymcandy1, Darlene, stevefox, traveler, CCbomber, Terri824, Sherlock, auntiegram, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users