GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Frankenstein, through the eyes of a monster #98637
04/11/02 04:16 PM
04/11/02 04:16 PM
yuma, AZ USA
K
katie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
katie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
K

yuma, AZ USA
finally got around to playing this game, what a challenge the mazes and tunnels. BUT......I am now at the crushing machine, rocks have come through and of course I shut the machine off by not being fast enough, the problem is when I restart everything or restart the saved game, no rocks are coming through, or they will one more time, but no more. i find it strange to not get the saved game to play the same way twice. Anyone remember anything about this frustrating game. Thanks, Katie

Re: Frankenstein, through the eyes of a monster #98638
04/11/02 07:56 PM
04/11/02 07:56 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Katie....There are three conveyor belts that have to be in the "on" position and moving rocks before the crusher puzzle will work properly. Following are Chris Scott's instructions about how to find em' and turn em' on, from the point where you have just solved the Paddle Wheel puzzle in the Mines:

WARNING SPOILER:
5.Walk across the stream and turn right.
6.Pull the switch, but don't proceed into the mine shaft, yet.
7.Turn right, cross back over the stream and walk to the end of the tunnel.
8.When you reach the end, turn left and continue forward two positions.
9.Turn right and proceed to the end of the passage, bearing right when the tunnel does so.
10.You have reached the end when you reach the conveyor belt.
11.Activate the controls for the conveyor and turn around.
12.Proceed along the passage until you reach the end, where you will turn left and move forward.
13.When you return to the junction alcove with three archways, move into the middle passage and activate the conveyor
belt you find there.
14.Exit close-up and proceed along the right tunnel branch until you reach another junction alcove, bearing left when the
tunnel does so.
15.At this junction, proceed through the center archway and activate the controls for this conveyor belt. Rocks should
be moving along the belt as did the other two conveyor belts.
16.Exit this close-up and turn around.
17.Head back down the corridor and after the tunnel bears right, turn right, but only go forward one more position and
turn left.
18.You should see the entrance to the mine shaft at the other end of the tunnel.
19.Advance to the entrance to the mine shaft near the paddle wheel and to the end of the tunnel.

Re: Frankenstein, through the eyes of a monster #98639
04/12/02 03:07 PM
04/12/02 03:07 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Katie.....I know this is tough! It takes a lot of practice to get this process working right..mostly the game's fault, not yours. smile

Are you absolutely sure that all FOUR conveyor belts are in the ON position?

Did you go down to the extreme right end of the crusher and look down to make sure that the ore cart is there and ready to receive the crushed ore?

Also, you can reset the machine without going back to a save game, as follows from another walkthrough:

WARNING SPOILER:
"Turn right and push the black button on the machine. Head towards the control panel and pull the left switch to activate the crushing machine. Use the black and red buttons to crush the ore with the left or right crusher. You need to crush each boulder two times. If the processing plant shuts off, pull the lever at the far right and restart the machine from the beginning. After enough ore has been produced, you will hear a signal."

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Re: Frankenstein, through the eyes of a monster #98640
04/13/02 07:18 PM
04/13/02 07:18 PM
yuma, AZ USA
K
katie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
katie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
K

yuma, AZ USA
this might be of help to anyone else that plays frankie and has the same problem I did go back to the wheel and make sure the 3 conveyors in th tunnels were working and the ore cart in place. the only way I could finally get the ore crushed was to flip the left switch to the crusher off and on and sometimes leave the close up and come back and flip the switch on. so I am out of there and on to other problems I'm sure. Thanks to all for the help and yes it is a good game even with the glitches. Regards, Katie

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 77 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users