GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) #986520
11/01/14 03:36 PM
11/01/14 03:36 PM
Clarksville, TN USA
B
boidsonly Offline OP
Shy Boomer
boidsonly  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
B

Clarksville, TN USA
Here is a link to the specs/etc. Don't see how this one slipped under the radar.

http://www.gamestreamer.com/games/the-inquisitor-book-i-the-plague

Can be found at all the usual haunts like ebay, Amazon, etc.

boidsonly
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986521
11/01/14 03:46 PM
11/01/14 03:46 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I don't know why you think it slipped under the radar?

We posted about it here among lots of other threads.

MaG did a walkthrough here.

And Jenny100 reviewed it Here.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986525
11/01/14 03:51 PM
11/01/14 03:51 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Since this game came up Ana, do you know if they are still working on additional episodes?

Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986528
11/01/14 04:00 PM
11/01/14 04:00 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
There is a part II available but it's an "audio game" only right now. It is for the blind or eyesight impaired. I assume when they complete the graphics it will be released for all.

Last edited by BrownEyedTigre; 11/01/14 04:03 PM.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986535
11/01/14 05:28 PM
11/01/14 05:28 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
OK, thanks Ana. We'll wait and see.
I just recently purchased Part 1 and I did go to the game website but I don't read Italian

Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986549
11/01/14 08:01 PM
11/01/14 08:01 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
You can switch to English on the main page oldbroad.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986554
11/01/14 08:36 PM
11/01/14 08:36 PM
Clarksville, TN USA
B
boidsonly Offline OP
Shy Boomer
boidsonly  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
B

Clarksville, TN USA
Yeah, my mistake. I searched using the incorrect title. Anyway, I ordered it; I watched several minutes of game play on YouTube and thought it worth buying.
I'll take more care when searching for a game in the future.

boidsonly
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986558
11/01/14 08:47 PM
11/01/14 08:47 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I hope you enjoy it boidsonly!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986559
11/01/14 08:51 PM
11/01/14 08:51 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I thought I had. It didn't seem to work for me unless I didn't do it right.

Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986576
11/01/14 10:12 PM
11/01/14 10:12 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
It only seems to work on the first page and not the blog.

Here is the last blog entry:

Quote:
Given the sacred truths exposed in this short paper, we'll post below the letter e of our dear brother Richard in the group Universal Access, good reading brothers and sisters:

"Hi, I'm the brother who currently manages the communication from the Facebook page of Nicolas Eymerich: Inquisitor and thanks to this activity I came across Universal Access, I found it really nice to have these great community self-help, and I am pleased that activity in that group is really a lot (we're talking hundreds of messages a day).
Well, turning between the various posts of that group, I noticed in particular the letter of Ivan Venturi ( link ) about the game of Nicholas Eymerich - The Village and I could not help but recall with satisfaction what is told below.

A few months ago, on a Sunday morning, I received an unexpected phone call, it was Ivan, he asked me if I felt to test the alpha version of the second game of Nicholas Eymerich (The Village). Although a little bit scared I said yes, and that's where the decision was taken following the whole story.

At first I was surprised and frightened, I knew the character of Nicholas Eymerich but I had never played her story. During the first week I was blown away, programmers certainly understand better than me where and how to solve problems, I told myself. What could serve a 21 year old guy with no professional expertise ?!

They told me just to play and write, say what was wrong, where were the flaws, how could it be improved, etc ... I found this almost paradoxical that were asked of me, "I am a consumer, how can I help you do what is your job?".
I started from the simple things that I noticed playing, things like "that character enters the table when he walks" or "You sound overlaps dialogue and do not understand anything ", etc ...
The work behind it seemed a kind of magic, I did notice that there was a problem and there were always two programmers are ready to place it there, we worked together a multitude of small things. From large bug that blocked the game, avoidance of a character during his route was running and started walking backwards, feeling the Michael Jackson of the situation and concluded his show putting his head into the wall.

It was amazing to see the game grow and mold itself, be an integral part of its development.
Imagine you think of an object that are helping to create something unique; someone will use it to relieve stress, some to escape into a fantasy world, others maybe they needed just to pass the time waiting for an important appointment to get to sleep at night, etc ... all of this could arise from the particular, from small things that I have noticed or invent.
The imagination and the ability to imagine, have made ​​a difference, the chance to have your say and join a great creative process which one is the development of a video game I have really scored.

It took some time but eventually came out the first edition of the game is open, I will not explain in full what is given in the link that the letter of Ivan, above, is explained more clearly that, in short all those who purchase the game have a chance to write their comments and suggestions and participate in the implementation of this rare and unique opportunity!
In short, the game is like and this was a first satisfaction, the second (and the largest from my point of view) was when I got the first comments dell'audiogame (basically the version of the game can also be used by the visually impaired and blind).

There have been several people who have expressed their opinions and give their advice, other than this they made their thanks (sometimes even a little moved) to have had the chance to play again an adventure, to be able to be part of a fantasy world where dictate their actions. These people had felt excluded from a world that, thanks to technology allows the use of graphics and software more and more advanced, they wanted to play something more than a simple crossword puzzle but there was no scent (at market) of this dissatisfaction.

Well, I feel proud to have participated in this project, glad to be helpful to the realization of something concrete, happy to have indirectly helped to bring out a smile or a frown of tension on someone's face, but most of all I want to thank the TIconBLU for the opportunity he gave me and all those who with their help, their support and their feedback has helped us to grow the game and to open the way to the world of gamers who are blind!

If you have arrived here and have had the guts and the patience to read all this stuff papyrus, well, thanks for listening to what I had to dire.Spero that the story of my albeit brief experience may have intrigued someone about what important for both the imagination and the will to do and the importance of this project in order to make it accessible to everyone, even the world of video games!

Brother Richard "

Laudetur!

Ana wave

Last edited by BrownEyedTigre; 11/01/14 10:16 PM.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986579
11/01/14 10:25 PM
11/01/14 10:25 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Wow! Thanks Ana!!

Re: Newish game: The Inquisitor - Book I: The Plague (adventure game) [Re: boidsonly] #986581
11/01/14 10:55 PM
11/01/14 10:55 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
You are welcome!

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Kaki's Sister, 1 invisible), 251 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users