GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Bound by Flame #987918
11/10/14 06:32 PM
11/10/14 06:32 PM
Khi-Asia
hugh Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hugh  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Khi-Asia
I did a search & couldn't find this. I'm probably not good at searching this forum, so if there already is a thread about this game, I'm sorry.

I wanted to know a few things about this game. I couldn't find the info on Wikipedia. I want to play this game but the recent RPG's have made me used to a few things that I think are necessary for me if I want to play an RPG. I want to know how many romance partners are there in this game and how much romance is there? Is it like in Skyrim where you just marry someone and they become your pack-mules & allies etc? Or is it more deeper like in Bioware games? Do you get a house & a chest to store your stash? Are the allies permanent or quest related only? If you do good things, you get the good ending & bad things lead to bad ending but there's a third ending. Do you get this by playing neutral or some other way? Can you be an archer mostly & use melee weapons only when needed? Are there any horses to ride? Also is fire the only option you're going to get as a "mage"? Sorry for too many questions.

Re: Bound by Flame [Re: hugh] #987926
11/10/14 07:11 PM
11/10/14 07:11 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Hugh, I haven't played this and don't remember anyone talking about it, but that doesn't mean we don't have members who have played it.

I searched walkthroughs and found that there are 2 romance possibilities. It did not sound as if there was a ton of interaction, but that's just from reading walkthroughs and reviews. I did not find any info about a third ending.

I found some information about combat here. Sounds to me like fire is the only type magic.

Have you looked at any gameplay videos?

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Bound by Flame [Re: hugh] #987996
11/11/14 07:53 AM
11/11/14 07:53 AM
Khi-Asia
hugh Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hugh  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Khi-Asia
Thank you, looney4labs. I haven't looked at the gameplay videos. Just the review. I'll check the gameplay videos. I hope we get a house & a chest in this game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users