GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#98900 - 04/16/02 07:09 PM Legend of the Prophets etc
Doris Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Florida
I have just started this game and I am in the city and I know I am supposed to poke the scaffold board with my sword (and I assume make it move slightly so you know you have poked it.)I can't do that. So I went on my way to talk to the man on top of the scaffolding, fine so far, but now I am to look down and pick up a stone on the left......no stone. HELP please and thank you.

#98901 - 04/16/02 09:08 PM Re: Legend of the Prophets etc
DoreenS Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Hudson Valley, NY
If you are right under the man turn around and walk back to the intersection. There are stones on the ground there. Turn and throw the stones from there.
The place where you stick your sword up in the rafter is at the end of an alley to the right. You have to make your way there through the streets.

doreen wave

Doreen

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (CanukDenis, J. King, Moondancer, cailyn, monbron), 61 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users