GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#989819 - Today at 03:55 PM Dracula 3 Path of The Dragon Blue Pentagram Puzzle
bluerain663 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NY, USA
Hey guys!

I started playing this game again, figuring I could pass the blue pentagram puzzle, and still no luck.

Could someone please send me a saved game where I pass the blue pentagram puzzle?-so I can beat this game once and for all!

*Forgot to add, this game is for PC, not sure if they ever did make one for Mac, but just in case.

thanks thanksgiving

Edited by bluerain663 (Today at 03:57 PM)

#989824 - Today at 04:46 PM Re: Dracula 3 Path of The Dragon Blue Pentagram Puzzle [Re: bluerain663]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Let's wait and see if someone has a saved game. wave

#989831 - Today at 05:10 PM Re: Dracula 3 Path of The Dragon Blue Pentagram Puzzle [Re: Marian]
bluerain663 Offline
Shy Boomer

Thank you! smile

I really hope someone does. I started this game years ago and then once I reached this part, I couldn't pass it no matter how many times I tried. I picked the game up again, but still can't pass it-even using my touch screen lol!

#989832 - Today at 05:22 PM Re: Dracula 3 Path of The Dragon Blue Pentagram Puzzle [Re: bluerain663]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

My saves are not labeled.

You can log in and get one from here or download from here. luck

#989844 - Today at 07:20 PM Re: Dracula 3 Path of The Dragon Blue Pentagram Puzzle [Re: MaG]
bluerain663 Offline
Shy Boomer

Thank you! Yes I do remember both of these sites offering saves for the game. I had trouble with opening the files before, but since I am on an older PC right now, it may work. I will try my luck with these sites again thank you for the links. I will report back how it went. smile

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Koala, jimrh69, robert gray, Marian, BobH, Rowan, cailyn, Marji, CanukDenis, Darlene), 61 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet, Innervision
8566 Registered Users