GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#99040 - 03/19/04 06:28 PM Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi All,

Just received this today via EB and Fed Ex. Let me know when ya'll start cuz I'm stuck already at the Desert House. I'll be here!

#99044 - 03/19/04 09:47 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Unionville
Kim,
Same place that I'm stuck at too smile Can't seem to go anywhere different after that Merrick the Warrior game. Need to get money for the jetpack so we can go across the desert? Any ideas?

#99045 - 03/19/04 10:37 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Ok Kim, now I'm at the Desert House. Lots to do if only they would let us do it. Found key but cant pick it off the chain to use. Frustrating. Taps too but what to do?

#99046 - 03/19/04 11:10 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Manxman,

I've been all over the map several times. Desert house needs water. I can tell you how to get the key off the monolith thing. You need another key. Let me know if you want me to tell you where it is.

What do you have in inventory?

#99047 - 03/19/04 11:51 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

I give. Where is the other key. I have a diary, a jet pack and a tumbler in my inventory and I am getting airsick with all the air miles that I am accumulating smile

#99048 - 03/20/04 12:03 AM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

I hear ya on the frequent flyer miles thing.
There is a square key inside the first room of the house,turn left and look on the wall. That releases the key that opens the hatch.

I have a crate with some berries in it, a nutshell and the tumbler is now filled with this algae stuff,and an empty spray bottle.

#99051 - 03/20/04 01:40 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Kim,
Used the key to open a 'manhole' but can't seem to progress any further. What am I missing?

#99052 - 03/20/04 02:06 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Manxman,

This is where I am stuck also. I think we need a light source? maybe. There seem to be a lot of things to do in and around the house to get the water flowing, I just don't know what yet. Let me know if you are able to progress.

#99053 - 03/20/04 02:11 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Thanks Kim,

Arghh. Frustrating it is. You have items in your inventory that I don't.....crate, nutshell, algae and spray bottle. Where did you find them? I'll keep trying to figure out this Desert house. All other areas are at a dead end right now. Do you know what tune we are supposed to play at Nelhi?

#99054 - 03/20/04 02:19 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Manxman,

Yes I know. At the market, when you approach the fruit stand, you'll hear the four notes. If you want more specifics I'll be glad to help. You'll find a lot of stuff on Nelhi.

#99055 - 03/20/04 02:42 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Kim, thanks but I am tone deaf and cannot copy musical sounds for the life of me. Numbering the holes from left to right (1 to 6) what are the notes? Major spoiler alert.

#99056 - 03/20/04 03:39 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Here it is:

#99058 - 03/20/04 04:12 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Glad to help. I am soooo stuck! After you gather some stuff in Nehli, let me know what all you come up with. Maybe I missed something we need at the desert house.

#99059 - 03/20/04 11:53 PM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Kim, Nelhi is awesome. Got everything you have except the nutshell. Have you been to Dr. Jakhars house and have you been able to figure out the entrance code?

#99060 - 03/21/04 08:50 AM Re: Crystal Key 2 - Stuck already
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Manxman,

So glad you're there. The nut shell is on the ground in the same area you picked up the crate. The one with the camp fire thing.

I have found two sets of numbers for Dr.Jakhars. The first opens the entry door, then there are more number pads. I have the second set, but not the third. I've looked everywhere! There maybe some kind of formula to figure out the third, as both sets add up to 18. Don't know if this is a coincidence or not. I've tried a hundred different things, but no luck. If you want I'll tell you where you can find the numbers. Let me know!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Haroula, Uncle Reg, Koala, Sherlock, NDLVR, oldman), 68 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users