GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#99366 - 10/27/03 12:53 PM Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
Linds Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Westchester, NY
I can't get Arianes computer to work. I clicked on it and it went to the left of the inventory bar. When I clicked and the monitor came up Everything I clicked had nothing. No photos, no documents etc... I'm supposed to send and SOS to the office but I can't. I know I'm doing something stupid.
Help MaG.
Thanks,
Susan

#99367 - 10/27/03 01:00 PM Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

When you click on e-mail (envelope at top of the laptop screen - there should be a side bar. There is already a pre written mail for you titled SOS. Just click on SOS and you will read the message you supposedly wrote. smile

A send/receive at the bottom of the screen will be seen also while reading the message. Just press send after reading what you wrote.

#99368 - 10/27/03 01:08 PM Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
Linds Offline
Addicted Boomer

MaG, There is nothing there. If I click on mail it says no messages to send and no new messages.
Did I miss something?
Susan

#99369 - 10/27/03 01:13 PM Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Are you standing on the screen left of the helicopter with the sea at the background? That is the only place where you can work the computer.

Have you checked-taken everything inside the helicopter?

#99370 - 10/27/03 01:53 PM Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
Linds Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi MaG,
This time when Ariane walked to the Seaside she said "I better tell the office about the accident" and the computer worked. happydance
Thanks loads,
Susan

P.S. Looks like a good game. Real pretty graphics.

#99371 - 10/27/03 02:04 PM Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth-Computer
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Love the graphics - really bright and happy! 3 puzzles are stumper - pulled some hair off on them too. smile

Have fun!

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Marian, Sorta Blonde, ipad_Lover, gymcandy1, kjos, auntiegram, manxman, mj2c, Rushes, 1 invisible), 80 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users