GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#99534 - 01/12/04 11:14 AM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Betty Lou, have you see the second walkthrough here at GB that Rosemary and Gordon wrote? Here is what it says: SPOILER
*Beware of the killer robots. Save at every stop. Open the lift doors and dash to the safe alcove with two chairs to your right. Watch the robots and time your run, dash to the left to the alcove with 8 monitors. Get ready for another long dash to your left, straight down the corridor to the very end then follow it around, it leads directly to Prokopiou's cell. Open it and wake him, he escapes.

Then go to the very next cell, open it and lift the bunk to reveal a secret room...

#99535 - 01/12/04 01:46 PM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Yes, Jen, I have both w/ts and have tried all they say to do and all the suggestions given in this thread, and am getting nowhere.....don't know what else to do but give up
Love, Betty Lou frown

#99536 - 01/12/04 04:18 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
This was a very tricky part of the game. I thought I was getting nowhere until I suddenly found the end of the hall with the cell with the man in it. It was easy after that. Keep trying and I think you will eventually get it. I know it's frustrating because it seems you are making no progress.

#99538 - 01/13/04 01:15 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Ah, Glynn, I will keep an eye out for you here, as I am sure you will have a few problems, as I did and as others did too. A couple of times I was very frustrated and about to give up, but Jenny and others have brought me to this point - have 'vanquished' those nasty robot-guards in the prison!
Jenny, that sure was weird = I found out if I oriented myself at that elevator core, you know, in the center, and watched the robots movements, as long as I was flattened up against the wall there they ignored me completely - so I worked my way around that elevator core until I could decide which hallway I had to enter and when that particular robot went the other way I ran like h..l and found the professor - now I am downstairs and have 'virused' the computer system but when I put the keycard back into the slot to go back upstairs it makes a noise, but I don't go anywhere - what am I doing wrong?
Love, Betty Lou

#99539 - 01/13/04 07:10 AM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Great!!! Betty Lou, I knew you could do it. The lift should take you back up when you use the card. Make sure you are standing on the lift. I don't know of anything else you could be doing wrong.
Kay

#99540 - 01/13/04 08:26 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi Kay, I am still downstairs with the two servers that are hooked up to all the computers, have used the floppy and infected them all til they are 'blue in the face' and cannot get my keycard to work so I can go back upstairs......it makes the noise as tho I have activated it, but I remain in the same room - So I cannot get to the lift/elevator until I return back up to the cellblock - have I missed something I need to do here? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
P.S. I was at the end of my rope with this one and ready to QUIT but Jenny encouraged me yet again, and again, and I tried a different approach and it worked, but don't ask me which hallway I chose, as I do not remember/know how I got 'lucky'.....sure am glad that part is over.
laugh

#99541 - 01/13/04 08:53 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Well, that is a DUH moment for me! It finally dawned on me that when you said I should be sure I am ON THE LIFT what that meant - apparently all my playing around with the keycard and the slot I did while standing too close to the slot and the lift rose behind me without my realizing it.....how silly of me - all I had to do was bring it back down and STAND on it and it worked just fine - I am now back up and into the next video scene - on my way! Thanks - I feel so silly....
Love, Betty Lou laugh

#99543 - 01/13/04 10:12 AM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi Betty Lou,
Glad you got to finish it.I hope they make a sequel also. I enjoyed it. We all have our duh moments. Mine was spending a long time trying to get the machine to work to move the boxes. Finally found out I was using the wrong receiver on it. The right one was back at Nick's apartment.
Kay

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (monbron, Jill, cailyn, J. King, granny), 79 Guests and 123 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users