GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Conspiracies #99540
01/13/04 09:26 AM
01/13/04 09:26 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Hi Kay, I am still downstairs with the two servers that are hooked up to all the computers, have used the floppy and infected them all til they are 'blue in the face' and cannot get my keycard to work so I can go back upstairs......it makes the noise as tho I have activated it, but I remain in the same room - So I cannot get to the lift/elevator until I return back up to the cellblock - have I missed something I need to do here? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
P.S. I was at the end of my rope with this one and ready to QUIT but Jenny encouraged me yet again, and again, and I tried a different approach and it worked, but don't ask me which hallway I chose, as I do not remember/know how I got 'lucky'.....sure am glad that part is over.
laugh

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Conspiracies #99541
01/13/04 09:53 AM
01/13/04 09:53 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
Well, that is a DUH moment for me! It finally dawned on me that when you said I should be sure I am ON THE LIFT what that meant - apparently all my playing around with the keycard and the slot I did while standing too close to the slot and the lift rose behind me without my realizing it.....how silly of me - all I had to do was bring it back down and STAND on it and it worked just fine - I am now back up and into the next video scene - on my way! Thanks - I feel so silly....
Love, Betty Lou laugh

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Conspiracies #99543
01/13/04 11:12 AM
01/13/04 11:12 AM
Kentucky
Kayc Offline
Settled Boomer
Kayc  Offline
Settled Boomer

Kentucky
Hi Betty Lou,
Glad you got to finish it.I hope they make a sequel also. I enjoyed it. We all have our duh moments. Mine was spending a long time trying to get the machine to work to move the boxes. Finally found out I was using the wrong receiver on it. The right one was back at Nick's apartment.
Kay

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr, manxman), 279 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users