GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
zork grand inquisitor #99623
04/22/02 06:22 PM
04/22/02 06:22 PM
new kensington pa.
C
chico Offline OP
Settled Boomer
chico  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
C

new kensington pa.
I cant get the prozork from the locker. Iam past all this and need the prozork tablet. Ive been to the candy machine and pressed #8 #11. THANKS.

Re: zork grand inquisitor #99624
04/22/02 06:57 PM
04/22/02 06:57 PM
Ardsley, NY, USA
Gameman007 Offline
Settled Boomer
Gameman007  Offline
Settled Boomer

Ardsley, NY, USA
Once in GUE Tech, to your left you will see vending machines. Head on over to these, and locate the change machine. Cash that 500 zorkmid bill and get 500 zorkmids. Once you've got your zorkmids, go to the ice-cream machine on your left. Pop in a zorkmid, and open the far right slot. You'll get the Obidil scroll. You can't quite use this spell yet, but hold onto it for you health. Behind you is the candy machine. Run up to this bad boy, and pop in a zorkmid and press number 8. DANG IT ALL!!! your candy is stuck... never fear!! we have permasuck! Back up from the machine, and then click on the opening that you would normally get your candy from. Attach the permasuck (it's the item you started the game with) and turn it on. Then retrieve your candy from the permasuck. Now we have ZorkRocks. Now, on the opposite side of the fountain from the door of GUE Tech, is the INFINITE CORRIDOR (big deep narrator's voice here). If you go down the corridor now.. you'll go on forever. That's why they call it the infinite hallway. So, let's cheat a little. Stand just outside the doorway to the hallway, and look up. Notice the sign? It's purple... that's right, cast the Igram spell on the infinite portion of the sign. Ain't that just quaint. Now we can go on down the hallway. But don't wait too long or it will change back into an infinite corridor again.Partway down the hallway are some lockers. There are 2 lockers you really need to get into: lockers 6 and 11. They are numbered from top left to bottom right. Just like the buttons on that old candy machine... hey, ain't that a coincidence?? Not really... let's go back to the candy machine. Pop in a zorkmid and press button 11. Candy didn't come out, that's OK we're not hungry for stale candy anyway. Now, go to the lockers. Hey, locker 11 is open!! Grab the ProZork tablet,

Would the oceans be deeper if there weren't any sponges?
If the world didn't suck would we all fall off?
Currently playing Hitchcock, Syberia, Dark Fall, Byzantine, The Dame Was Loaded and Atlantis 3.
Re: zork grand inquisitor #99625
04/27/02 09:06 AM
04/27/02 09:06 AM
new kensington pa.
C
chico Offline OP
Settled Boomer
chico  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
C

new kensington pa.
Hi! I cant find the griff, if its the little horny dragon. I know it should be at the beginning of the crossroads but i cant find it or I put it someplace. Its not in my inventory, all I have are my spell book coins a round thing which I dont know what it is,shovel,hammer sword,map,mug,bugs in bottle. . THANKS

Re: zork grand inquisitor #99626
04/27/02 02:01 PM
04/27/02 02:01 PM
Great Lakes Region
mrbill Offline
Addicted Boomer
mrbill  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Great Lakes Region
Hi Chico,

That round thing with a pattern on top is probably Griff's Totem.

Cheers,

Mr. Bill

Re: zork grand inquisitor #99627
05/04/02 07:00 AM
05/04/02 07:00 AM
new kensington pa.
C
chico Offline OP
Settled Boomer
chico  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
C

new kensington pa.
Im at the ocean with te dragon. I cant fly out to the foot .Idont get any cursor sign to do anything. Did I miss something? THANKS

Re: zork grand inquisitor #99628
05/04/02 10:25 AM
05/04/02 10:25 AM
England
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer
tigger  Offline
Graduate Boomer

England
Hiya,

if you are the dragon, then you have to fly towards the foot which is sticking up at roughly North west (if you have your back to the tunnel)

Its the only place you can go initially.

Hugs

Tig wave

A bounce a day keeps the doctor away!!
Playing Sims2, Sherlock, Phantom of Venice
Reading Storm Breaking
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 309 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users