GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#99649 - 10/31/03 06:59 PM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Yup, got hit by Mata Haprik! BUT did you transformed the time machine or was it stolen from you? If it is stolen - you cannot go on with the game.

You should have finished Villa Jovis before you meet Mata Haprik at the church.

Tell me, OK.

#99650 - 10/31/03 07:12 PM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Hey, what the heck? I had the time machine - got it on page 13 of your walkthrough from Felice the plumber; then got the sunglasses; then went to the beach; page 14/21 saw the fisherman; went to Royal Library & church; took 2 letters from church and saw map; what's-her-face showed up here during my first visit and when I tried to find that map-on-table in church she kept in my face, finally knocked me out and I did not even realize the time machine had disappeared from my inventory bag - so what do I do now? Where do I go to get it back? If I have to resort to a previous saved game I am s.....d as there are only 3 saves, I am saving often which overwrites previous saves etc etc etc...HELP please?
Love, Betty Lou

#99654 - 11/01/03 08:23 AM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Your close to the end now - after the catatcombs that is. wave

#99655 - 11/01/03 11:27 AM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
By Betty Lou Brewer Jones
Quote:
Oh, MaG - YOU'RE A GENIUS! What would I do without you? I did exactly what you said in your email and have the saves in my file and I am now standing here looking at an open gate - by the way, I was at the wrong gate before too!
May I suggest you add a note to your walkthrough so no one else gets stuck same place I did - add a WARNING that you should go to the church library first before picking up that time machine or risk losing it by getting knocked out and having it stolen by Mata.....if I had known ahead of time I would have avoided meeting her at all.....Whew! you sure saved my bacon here! Now I don't have to give up as I had no intention of starting all over again.....also it is good to know where those saved game files are as a person can then save to disc the three saved slots before overwriting them - a handy thing to know too. Onward & upward.....
Love, Betty Lou
WOOHOOOOOO,

#99656 - 11/01/03 01:01 PM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I guess I need some clarification and updating here - if I start with your SAVE #3, have I finished everything in the Villa Jovis maze? Do I have the Time Machine in my Converter? waiting to be converted back to a TM when I go back to the Church? Have I already placed the first or second blue arrows at the Hotel signpost? Just where am I when I am standing at that open gate at Villa Jovis? Please.....
Love, Betty Lou

#99657 - 11/01/03 01:47 PM Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

If you start at Save #3, the buttons above ground at Villa Jovis have all been pushed correctly.
Just go to the blue whirlpool door that is the entrance to to the catacombs and go from there.

Just continue at Villa Jovis catacomb as far as the walkthrough states and go from there.

The time machine is still in your inventory and you have to go through the church later.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Lex, Pokey, 3dobermans, kjos, Cue, Donald, CanukDenis, BobH, oldman, 1 invisible), 90 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat
8496 Registered Users