GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Arthurs Knights I #98656
04/12/02 05:32 PM
04/12/02 05:32 PM
Northern Wisconsin USA
Erinus Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Erinus  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Northern Wisconsin USA
I'm playing this game as Bradwen the Celt and having trouble using the interface bar at the bottom of the screen. I can right-click and the bar appears, but there is never a destination in the horse icon bar. I am on Quest 1 and have completed everything at Lucius Villa, St. George's Hill, and the Castle. Next I have to ride to Arden, but of course can't get there because there is nothing pictured in my destination bar. I have ridden on all the roads and can't find Arden forest either. Does anyone have a solution for this problem with the destination bar? Perhaps there is a patch for this game that I don't know about, or is there something else I can do? Thanks in advance.

When old dogs bark, you should listen. (Unknown)
Re: Arthurs Knights I #98657
04/13/02 10:54 PM
04/13/02 10:54 PM
Texas
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
nickie  Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Texas
You're so right. It is necessary for a character to mention something, to trigger the destination I believe. When that happens, you'll see you are getting a new destination on the main screen, and there's a sound to alert you to it. After that, it can be accessed from the interface.

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 77 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users