GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Ward.........? #102010
06/20/02 09:03 PM
06/20/02 09:03 PM
NY, NY
chrisdist Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
chrisdist  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

NY, NY
I have to preface this with the fact I picked it up for 1.99 at a flea market; what's wrong w/ this game? Everybody seemd to dis it. It reminds me of The Arrival and DSOM.
Anyway I'm in the last section. The Alien ship and I can not open the panel to my cryo-chamber. I followed the wt word for word and when I go to use the maintenance key to open the panel I get Busted and die. I be glad to send my saved game (Witchen?)if you can help. There's really nothing more frustrating than getting dead-ended after you've put time into a game (and that's happened to often). chris

Re: The Ward.........? #102011
06/20/02 09:09 PM
06/20/02 09:09 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
HI Chris......the reason you are getting busted is likely because you have the biocontainer still in your body????? If you didn't ditch it in a corner of the storage room up at the landing bay, you'll get caught every time. That is just one thing it could be. Are you playing as Bloom or Walker right now and is this the first time you have been to the cryo-chamber?

The reason noone wants to play The Ward is because for most adventure gamers, it is just too darn hard.....! Anyway, that's the story I have heard. Also, those seven sliders and the multiple timed sequences are pretty dissuading when people read reviews about the game. I loved it! ....... laugh laugh laugh

Let me know if you still want a save game. Take the walkthrough back to the when you landed on the StarShip and make sure you did every little detail correctly...one more time. It took me three days to get through this part successfully.

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Re: The Ward.........? #102012
06/21/02 12:12 PM
06/21/02 12:12 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
HI Chris..... Make sure you did the following first:

NOTE: Now that you are in the hangar on Level D of the Dorb, you have a choice of identities. You may start playing this segment as either Walker or Bloom. I chose Bloom. Switch your identity by using the new icon you see on the screen at bottom right. You can also trade inventory items back and forth; very handy. But, this is only going to happen when the two players are standing in the same area together. If you choose to be Walker, you have no inventory except the bio container. If you are Bloom, you have an STD.card and a Memorizer. Practice switching identities and exchanging inventory before you continue, until you are sure you have the routine down "pat."

First, as Walker, turn to Bloom and say ..."Bloom, I need you to do something for me."

Click on the container room to the right of the screen and, as Bloom, walk over to it. Use his Memorizer to comm.link to container. Transmit to air and then hit Receive to get the code for the container. Write it down...at least the first four or five characters.

----------------------------------------------

When you get to the cryo chamber as Bloom you should have the maintenance key, wire cutters and two communicators. This as Bloom.

Then do the following:

Warning Spoiler:
.Look at the cryo-booths and walk to the second one in back and to the left of where Bloom is standing. Scan the side of the cryo-booth until the word PANEL appears. Bloom will walk over and a close up of a lock will appear on the panel. Use a Maintenance Key on the lock to reveal a Gas Tank. Take the GAS TANK. This action will display some hidden wires. Take both the RED WIRE and the BLUE WIRE to disconnect them.

-------------------------------

It sounds like you may have taken more than is initially required from the storeroom, or maybe have touched something you shouldn't in the cryo chamber. You don't have to hide the bio container yet. After you finish the above and a bit more, you need to change back to Walker to get the biocontainer safely stored in the container room on the landing bay level.

Love, Witchen =O) The Ward Walkthrough

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 246 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users