GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105320
07/14/02 09:24 PM
07/14/02 09:24 PM
Atlanta, Michigan
Phyllis Canniff Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Phyllis Canniff  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Atlanta, Michigan
I asked this before but I only used the topic First Clue and I guess I should have used Egypt tomb of the Pharaoh. I am new at this so please be patient. Thanks.

I found the pillar with ptah and tried to use the parchment on it but all that happened was ptah came up in the left lower corner. How do I tell, by examining my paper if I really got that first clue? It still looks the same to me but I may be missing something. I went all the way to where I was to play Senet and the game ended so I guess I am missing something. I know I did everything else except I don't understand why I have to leave the amulet in the basket when I put the two pieces toghther. Am I supposed to click the paper on it or just leave it there? I am starting the game over and would like to know especially about that first clue. Ptah. Thanks

This is a great site! Jocann
Re: Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105321
07/14/02 10:38 PM
07/14/02 10:38 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Jocann,

About the amulet being left in the basket - it is an evidence that Hori is involved in whatever dirty workings is happening. You will later report this to those 2 men in a house in an alley at the end of the second level.

wave MaG

Re: Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105322
07/15/02 05:54 AM
07/15/02 05:54 AM
Atlanta, Michigan
Shy Boomer
Shy Boomer

Atlanta, Michigan
I finally got the Ptah icon. Now I need help with the mattress. I can find the closed bed, but only drawings by Hori. I don't know where the mattress is so I can get into the basement. Help.

Re: Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105323
07/15/02 06:54 AM
07/15/02 06:54 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Good Morning Jocann,

From the basket, turn left and go farther to the end of the room. There you will see a raised platform - that is the bed. Quite dark in this part, remove the mattress and there will be an entry going down to steps to the basement from there.

Good luck!
MaG

Re: Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105324
07/15/02 07:15 PM
07/15/02 07:15 PM
Atlanta, Michigan
Shy Boomer
Shy Boomer

Atlanta, Michigan
Thanks for the help. I got to the embalmers and after he gives me the debens he disappears and it takes me a while to run into him again. Then he just says I am an imposter or traitor or something like that and the game ends. I don't know how to put the icons in my inventory and there is no small colomn mentioned in the list on the right. Is the peparation room the one where the low table is in the room next to the bodies?In the walk through have, both of them, it says to follow him through the double wooden doors which I have no idea where they are. I always get this far and the game is over. Help with the icons please. Re: Oudjat eye, Small column, Djed pillar and Tit Knot. How do I put them in inventory? Thanks.

Re: Egypt Tomb o f the Pharaoh #105325
07/15/02 07:54 PM
07/15/02 07:54 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Jocann,

Inventory - To access the inventory bar, right click your mouse and the bar will show uo. To take an item - click on it with the closed fist icon and then place in the inventory bar. Check if it is there by opening the inventory bar.

Double doors - If you are facing the door that you came in with your back to the prep room, the double doors will be on the left side of the room.

4 items - Look at the puzzle with the amulet. Look at Witchen's wt to see the layout of the table.

Hope this helps!
MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (GamingPhreak), 203 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users