GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Elemental #110000
08/06/02 09:26 AM
08/06/02 09:26 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I am trying to solve #5 with the hints/tips page in front of me. Unfortunately I either am not understanding the step by step moves and am doing something wrong or they are incorrect. Any help would be appreciated. My granddaughter, age 7, solved # 7 or 8 all by herself and I still can't get it! Fun, fun, fun.
Love, Betty Lou laugh

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Elemental #110001
08/06/02 09:32 AM
08/06/02 09:32 AM
Herndon, VA
Skinter Offline
Shy Boomer
Skinter  Offline
Shy Boomer

Herndon, VA
Hi Betty! Sometimes the available paths in the game can be blocked by the trees! Have you tried going close to the trees and then walking along the path? wave wave

Lvl 55 Hunter in WOW
Re: Elemental #110002
08/06/02 02:40 PM
08/06/02 02:40 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I did it! I was not aware that I was able to get closer to those bushes. Solved it according to the hints file and figured some of it out by myself.
Now, Level 7 - I have 4 mushrooms. I need 2 of them for 'earth' to get to mushroom 3 and the touchstone. I also need 1 mushroom to get to the altar. I also need a mushroom to 'earth' the square between the beams OR 2 mushrooms to break thru the single wall on right and douse fire to get to touchstone OR some way to 'ditch' Robot and get to touchstone. I need 5 mushrooms according to my figuring and only have 4 - HELP!
AND Level 8 - I have 7 mushrooms (not enough). I can 'douse' beam house upper center left of screen but am 'glued' to bridge and cannot touch the stone, cannot get off the bridge after eliminating that beamhouse. What gives? Is this not the way to that touchstone? Cannot figure any other way to get to it, always short 2 or more mushrooms. HELP!
Love, Betty Lou laugh

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Elemental #110003
08/06/02 05:35 PM
08/06/02 05:35 PM
The Middle of the Sonoran Dese...
Namma Offline
Addicted Boomer
Namma  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Congratulations Betty on Level 4 & 5 were the hardest for me. Here's the spoiler for Level 7

L
E
V
E
L

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Walk forward and then down. Use Earth on Wall below you. Walk through wall and go right. Walk all the way down picking up mushroom on your way. Walk as far left as you can go. Go up and to the right so that you are standing just to the left of the square rock between the 2 beams. Use Earth on the square rock. Move down and to the right to pick up the mushroom. After picking up the mushroom move 1 left and 2 up. Use Earth above Bot just to your right. Move up and to the right, touch stone. Now go pick up last mushroom and touch 2nd stone. Now go back to where you used the Earth to break through the wall. Go through it again and to the right. Use mushroom on wall above you to let you into the little room. Touch last stone and you're done.

I'll go take a peek at #8 now. Be back soon.

Hugs, Cheryl

Life is not measured by the breaths you take,
it is measured by the moments that take your
breath away.
Re: Elemental #110004
08/06/02 05:55 PM
08/06/02 05:55 PM
Namma Offline
Addicted Boomer
Namma  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Here's the help for level 8 Betty.

L
E
V
E
L

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

As soon as you pick up 1 or 2 of the mushrooms use Water on the river. Move downward and pick up remaining mushrooms. Cross first bridge and stand in middle of second one. Use Water on that river. Move down and touch stone. Cross bridge on the right. Cross next bridge and move up onto bridge above you. Use Earth on rock in front of you. The Bot now moves out of your way and this allows one of the lasers to destroy one of the other. Go over bridge on right and up to stand next to the laser machine. Use Water on it. Touch stone. Move upwards and cross over bridge at top. Take one step to the left and use Earth on rock wall. Take a step up and use Earth on rock wall again, which will allow the upper right laser to destroy the other laser. Make your way over to the bridge that is just below the laser you just destroyed. Step on bridge. Use water on laser below you. Get to stone by way of the bridge on the right.

Hope this helps.

Hugs, Cheryl

Life is not measured by the breaths you take,
it is measured by the moments that take your
breath away.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 278 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users