GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
odyssey -ghost town #111563
08/17/02 08:21 PM
08/17/02 08:21 PM
nature coast fl.
J
josric2 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
josric2  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
J

nature coast fl.
hi I am in the ghost town and i am stuck. i found the 2 bowls and pick up the brown fabric ,and i pick up the lotus seeds. found the fire, and i put the bowl on top of it. on my walkthru it says to put the brown fabric on the dish near the pot. but i am unable to do it. does it need to be a special fabric.i have only the brown one. am i doing something wrong. any help wil be appreciated.

Re: odyssey -ghost town #111564
08/17/02 09:31 PM
08/17/02 09:31 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Did you get some water from the sea for the pot, Josric? And there is a lever you have to pull to lower the pot over the fire (I missed that for quite a while when I was playing this game). Here is the relevant part from Crash's walkthrough: SPOILER
Get the pot and the filter that scattered all over this village. There are total four of them but you need only one each. Go to the entrance and climb down to the beach. Use the pot to pick up the sea water. Get the lotus seed from the lotus pond. Now go to the fireplace on the west part of the village. It is to the left of the lotus pond from the main entrance. Put the pot of sea water on the pot holder above the fire. Lower down the pot by releasing the hook on the left of the fireplace. Put the filter on the scale to the right of the fireplace. Put the lotus seed on the top of the filter. Raise up the boiling seawater by attaching the hook back. Pour down the pot of seawater to the lotus seed. Get the empty pot and use it to pick up lotus drink. Drink the lotus juice.

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kaki's Sister), 301 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users