GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Help needed Starship Titanic #111613
08/20/02 08:52 AM
08/20/02 08:52 AM
Holland
P
Prowl Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Prowl  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Holland
Hi there!
Yes, I know: Starship Titanic is an old game, but I'm now trying to play it. It works quite well, escpecially with some walkthroughs next to you ;-)
BUT- I'm stuck and need your help!
Everything worked out well, except the chicken. I need to give a chicken to the parrot, but first I have to get it onto the napkin (which I, of course, have). This may sound stupid, but HOW do I get the chicken on the napkin??? I've tried shifting both around at all sides, but nothing works. Am I stupid??
Please help. Thnx,

Prowl

Re: Help needed Starship Titanic #111614
08/20/02 09:34 AM
08/20/02 09:34 AM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there Prowl.....I believe you have to get a new chicken each time if you are unsuccessful, maybe that's why you can't get the chicken to the napkin to wipe the grease off. Or, maybe you didn't give the old one to the Suckubus (spl?) and get a new one, then wipe it off. Try that.

Also, you can't give the chicken to the parrot. You have to hold it way over to screen left of the cage and the parrot will grab it. That is if you meet all of his chicken eatin' criteria........ lol

Love, Witchen =O)

Re: Help needed Starship Titanic #111615
08/20/02 11:21 AM
08/20/02 11:21 AM
Holland
P
Prowl Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Prowl  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Holland
Hi!
Thanx for your reaction, but actually I already knew all that. You have to make sure you don't have a chicken (if you do, feed it to the suc-u-bus), only then you can get a new chicken. THEN 'use it on the napkin' and put it under the dispenser for some sauce. After that you can feed it to the suc-u-bus without him eating it, and so get it to the parrot's room. When the parrot tries to get te chicken (when you're holding it left to the screen) you can get one more of Titania's parts.

But I still can't figure out how to get the chicken on the napkin. I seem to be the only one with this problem...
Is there anyone out there who can help??

Prowl

Re: Help needed Starship Titanic #111616
08/20/02 02:17 PM
08/20/02 02:17 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
HI Prowl...I'm looking through my notes here and there's a very vague possibility that if you didn't wipe off the old chicken (that didn't work) before you gave it to the Succubus, the new chicken won't work with the napkin. There are no notes anywhere about "HOW" to wipe off the chicken except to "put it directly in the napkin."

Love, Witchen =O;)

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BrownEyedTigre), 350 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users