GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Circle of Blood #112295
10/20/02 01:44 PM
10/20/02 01:44 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I just started this game yesterday and I am kinda stuck. I am in Ireland at the pub. I have a wire and a towel.I;ve talked to everyone and I cant find anything that will help me climb over the wall where the haystack is, or open the gates(to a castle)?I've tried to open the grates near the pub, but they wont open, and the panel came off the wall but I cant turn the switch. Can someone help me and give a clue of what next to do?? Thanks

Re: Circle of Blood #112296
10/20/02 02:21 PM
10/20/02 02:21 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Hi catsmom2.

Nip in and out of the pub and talk to everybody (more than once, maybe) and have a drink as well.

Have you witnessed a car accident outside the pub ??

Have you done anything about fixing the glass washer or the beer pump inside the pub ??

Cheers.

Mad wave

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Circle of Blood #112297
10/20/02 02:32 PM
10/20/02 02:32 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there catsmom.....Good idea to get the green bar towel that is under Pat Doyle's elbow. He's sitting at the bar.You have to do this while George is standing directly in front of Michael, the bartender/owner. You can just see a corner of the green towel on the bar between George and Pat, when Pat lifts his elbow. Then go back and talk to Fitzgerald again about the dig.

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Re: Circle of Blood #112298
10/20/02 06:56 PM
10/20/02 06:56 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Well I figured it out,I went through the whole conversations again with the bar keeper, what do I know..with the ID card I am the electrician!!Fixed the washer. I got to climb the fence...and now the Billy Goat wont let me go anywhere!!he keeps knocking me down!!I dont see any hot spots in this area, do I have to go talk to everyone again?? Please help, I dont want to use a walkthrough,I might cheat and read ahead and its more fun trying to figure things out myself,,,thanks

Re: Circle of Blood #112299
10/20/02 08:59 PM
10/20/02 08:59 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Catsmom.......Nope, you don't have to go talk to everyone again this time.

WARNING SPOILER:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Go toward the ladder that leads down into the excavation. Billy will knock you on your posterior immediately. Very quickly, get up and click on the hay rake over to the left.

I won't say anymore than that. I think that will do it.

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Pandora), 173 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users