GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112774
12/29/02 11:17 AM
12/29/02 11:17 AM
Piney Woods of East Texas
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Do you have to finish certain tasks elsewhere in museum or wherever other than the Level II quiz, maze, free-throw in order to get the level III card? I have finished all 3 of the Level II steps but no updated card came out.
whistle

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112775
12/29/02 11:27 AM
12/29/02 11:27 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Joanie,

When I played this game I did all the pyramid test after I've talked to Henrik in the hospital and when he remembered everything - esp where the Pacal carving is. That clued me on trying to get to the 3rd level.

When I finished Level 2 in the pyramid, I just inserted the updated card from doing all the puzzles on the door and I got in to the 3rd level. BTW, do you insert the card on all the puzzles stands and then take them out after you've finished the puzzles?

MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112776
12/29/02 01:36 PM
12/29/02 01:36 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Joanie, we had someone not very long ago who had trouble with this because they had not put their card into one of the games and gotten it "stamped". Are you sure that you have all three of the games verified on your card?

And it goes into a slot to the side of the door you are trying to enter...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112777
12/29/02 05:56 PM
12/29/02 05:56 PM
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Well, what a puzzle! Left this for awhile to balance bank statement and write out first of month bills. Came back, went around and visited everybody (they had nothing to say), called everybody (they had nothing new to say), looked at all paperwork everywhere again, went to computer on left and redid quiz for 4th time and used card on door and it worked. I THINK I wasn't highlighting/getting up close enough to lock on the door to the level III steps to make the card react. Whatever, I am moving and a grooving. Thank you one and all!
happydance

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112778
12/31/02 12:23 AM
12/31/02 12:23 AM
Virginia
Glynn Offline
Addicted Boomer
Glynn  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Virginia
Good going Joanie!!..I got through that part too..but I have a big problem..I am still waiting for two packages!! I have gone back over everything I can think of..nobody will talk to me on the phone...Whaaa..I think the "Tram" is going to run out of gas, I have traveled back and forth so much..I can't get through to Prudence..only her ans. machine..if you figure out what triggers being able to talk to the old lady...give a whistle Glynn

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand Level II Card #112779
12/31/02 04:15 PM
12/31/02 04:15 PM
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Everything comes to he who waits.....and goes their own different path. I didn't look at a wt until I got stuck at that level III door. Found I had gone in totally different order. It appears that even though you go in different order, everything eventually gets done. That phone conversation with Prudence finally happened for me at the last possible moment just before the final gasping scene.
wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 295 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users