GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Broken Sword 3 Crystals #109480
11/30/03 09:44 PM
11/30/03 09:44 PM
Lost in the Arizona Desert
oldman Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
oldman  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Hi all,

Well I'm pretty dense I guess but I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to do in this room.
I read the walkthru but I can't figure out which device is SE etc. Am I supposed to turn the crystals towards a particular thing and then activitate the panel/console or what?

Sure would appreciate some help.

You laugh because I'm different
I laugh because you're all the same

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

John
Re: Broken Sword 3 Crystals #109481
11/30/03 09:53 PM
11/30/03 09:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you completed the puzzle in the other room? If so there should be a beam of light going in the room with the crystals. Then you have to turn the 5 crystals so the beam of light reaches the machine that is hiding the other control panel.Then you have to turn the other 3 on the left to hit the other side.

Re: Broken Sword 3 Crystals #109482
11/30/03 09:59 PM
11/30/03 09:59 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

I think you're still in the machine room - if you are asking about the SE positioning.

If your standing by the console: SE will be the one at around 4 o'clock on the screen, NE will be the one at 2 o'clock, NW will be at around 10 o'clock and SW will be the one at around 8 o'clock.

The object of the puzzle is to connect all the machine into one. They should all be joined at the NE one facing the other room. You should study each machine to see which one connects to the other by the position of the crystals and holes on each one of the 4 machine.

Play with the control panel and see where the flow of the energy goes. The machine goes with the flow of the energy and can bring them to the center. Then you can turn it so they can be moved to the NE machine.

Good luck!

Re: Broken Sword 3 Crystals #109483
11/30/03 10:01 PM
11/30/03 10:01 PM
La Puente, CA, USA
ladyyve Offline
Addicted Boomer
ladyyve  Offline
Addicted Boomer

La Puente, CA, USA
Hi, John,

I'm with you! <VBG> I had a heck of a time with that one..... even 'with' the WT!

You're trying to put all 4 pieces together to get one huge machine. You only have to worry about moving 3 of them. The one at the top right stays put. You use the panel on that console to direct each piece into a position that will fit the one just before it, then it slides into place. Then do the same with the others. George will tell you when you try to move it if you've got it right. It's much easier than it seems. The clockwise arrow moves the energy flow from one direction to another to enable you to use it to move the machine. The counterclockwise arrow rotates the machine piece until you get it to fit into the one before it. Phew!

Good question! Hope this helps a little at least!

Yvonne

Re: Broken Sword 3 Crystals #109484
12/01/03 09:41 AM
12/01/03 09:41 AM
oldman Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
oldman  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Now I understand. I was putting the cart before the horse (or the crystals before the machines). Once I got to the console in the machine room it became as clear as mud and I got through it.

Thank you Catsmom, Mag and Ladyve for the help. With the camera angle changing I thought I was never going to get away from Petra but I finally did it and Nico is now in Paris.

Thanks again for the help.

You laugh because I'm different
I laugh because you're all the same

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

John
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, oldbroad), 450 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users