GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Sanitarium #96969
03/05/04 09:38 PM
03/05/04 09:38 PM
California
desertlilac Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
desertlilac  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

California
Am in the Hive, have done bug furnace puzzle, talked with Gravin and got the word 'upgrade' in the conversation. Am now trying to talk to bug technician but cannot get the word 'upgrade' to appear in conversation so that I can continue on in game.

Don't pass old people by - in reality they are just young people who have been around a long time.
Re: Sanitarium #96970
03/05/04 09:46 PM
03/05/04 09:46 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Have you taken the pincer off the wall in the back of the cave...

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Sanitarium #96971
03/06/04 09:33 AM
03/06/04 09:33 AM
Sarasota, FL
Fairygdmther Offline
Addicted Boomer
Fairygdmther  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sarasota, FL
I just finished this game and was stuck in the same place for some time till a fine gentleman explained that you need to go to the hive entrance just to your right when you came into the hive area. This is the Queen's room, and you will be denied entry. This is the trigger for the technician to open up the topic of upgrade. I had tried 4 w/t's and UHS, and none of them had mentioned this.

FGM

Come visit us at Mystery Manor

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends -
it gives a lovely light.

Edna Saint Vincent Millay
Re: Sanitarium #96972
03/07/04 01:14 PM
03/07/04 01:14 PM
California
desertlilac Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
desertlilac  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

California
Need another push/shove/etc. - confused on terminology. I have a pinchers and bug's mechanical limb yet the WTs talk about two claws ? and operator's limb and mechanical arm. I take it the operator's limb, bug's mechanical arm and plain mechanical arm are all the same. What are the claws? Same as the pinchers? Am I supposed to have two of them? Have searched both huts for another claw but just cannot find it inside or out.

One WT says when Mech. Bug asks character to verify his age, put mechanical arm in scanner. Have never had the bug ask the character anything about age - have I missed something along the way?

When the mech. bug asks character who authorizes upgarde, character just says 'hmmmmm'; so have missed something along the way I guess.

I seem to be missing that second claw (pincher?) but have searched all over differing areas and seem to be missing it entirely.

Anymore suggestions?

Don't pass old people by - in reality they are just young people who have been around a long time.
Re: Sanitarium #96973
03/07/04 02:33 PM
03/07/04 02:33 PM
Sarasota, FL
Fairygdmther Offline
Addicted Boomer
Fairygdmther  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sarasota, FL
You should have a mechanical arm/claw, and the pincer from the wall of the hut where you first met Gravin. You won't get that question until the tech bug agrees to update your clearance. Then it is used to verify your age for the system. Did Gravin tell you what to say to the tech bug to get him to clear you? If not you may have to go back to Gravin to trigger that.

FGM

Come visit us at Mystery Manor

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends -
it gives a lovely light.

Edna Saint Vincent Millay
Re: Sanitarium #96974
03/21/04 10:29 PM
03/21/04 10:29 PM
California
desertlilac Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
desertlilac  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

California
Now am on the last puzzle and from what all the WTs say - directions too difficult to explain. Is anyone on GB able to give any clues how to proceed?

Re: Sanitarium #96975
03/22/04 11:21 AM
03/22/04 11:21 AM
Haifa; ISRAEL
LenG Offline
Addicted Boomer
LenG  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Haifa; ISRAEL
Quote:
Text Solution - Morgan's Last Game

**** The checkboard is divided into 50 blocks - 5 across and 10 down. Begin by labeling the rows and columns of the checkboard.
Number the rows 1 through 10 beginning with the bottom right corner and counting upward.
Letter the columns A through E, also beginning with the bottom right block and ending with the bottom left block.
**** Max's black twin occupies the top half of the checkboard (Rows 6 through 10). Max must maneuver in the bottom half (Rows 1 through 5).
**** Max starts in block C5. To get the first orb, he must somehow make it through the black muck to block E3.
**** Go to A5, A3, B3, B1, E1 and to E3. Take a left and get the orb.
**** The second orb is a bit more difficult. Max begins in block E3. He needs to eventually land at E5, but he has to move around the board to get there.
**** Go to E1, C1, B2. Then, keeping the right mouse button pressed down, move to on, near (or, preferably ~above~) E6; ensuring that the yellow
movement-arrow is always pointing towards the top of your screen (or top left). Max and his twin may possibly shunt back and forth a bit, but the general direction should be towards the top left, toward E5. Move forward and grab Orb No. 2.
**** Getting the third orb is easier. Max starts at position E5. His destination is E1.
**** From E5, go straight downwards to E1. Turn right to get the last orb.

Re: Sanitarium #96976
03/25/04 08:38 AM
03/25/04 08:38 AM
Gillespie, Il. USA
MDAMLADY Offline
Addicted Boomer
MDAMLADY  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Gillespie, Il. USA
The order that you walk over the clean tiles is the same every time. Work out the order (kinda like a memory game)

"So Many Games;So Little Time."

Now Playing: Sims 1 Always!!
Next adventure Please!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (flotsam, oldbroad), 515 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users