GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Hitchcock: The Final Cut #95606
04/22/02 12:48 PM
04/22/02 12:48 PM
New Jersey
C. White Offline OP
Junior Boomer
C. White  Offline OP
Junior Boomer

New Jersey
Am finding the ladder at the Hotel impossible to get thru. I saved the game just before the final ladder on roof.
I start up the ladder get to the top and the controls will not let me move or do anything at all.
I start the lights and then thats it. I get the screen explaining the deaths and that I'm going fishing.
Have I missed something in the previous areas or do I have a glitch in the loading of the game?
Where did I go wrong?

Re: Hitchcock: The Final Cut #95607
04/22/02 12:58 PM
04/22/02 12:58 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
You haven't done anything wrong - this seems to be a glitch in the game for some people with GeForce cards. The best I can tell you to do is go into the hotel and see if either the phone is ringing or you can get through that locked door on the second floor - it leads to the outside. If either of those things happen you're one of the lucky ones that the game solves that miserable arcade roof walking sequence for.

Also know that the phone ringing could be triggered by something else also (after I crossed the roof it never rang for me - something else caused it to start ringing and I have no idea what). As far as I could tell the only thing that roof escapade did for me was let me get into the hotel via the locked door.

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Kaki's Sister), 239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users