GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Jazz and Faust --the magician #102433
06/24/02 12:12 AM
06/24/02 12:12 AM
Daremo Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Daremo  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Ihave already played as Faust and sent back in time to the beginning to play as Jazz.I am having trouble getting in to see the magician.I have checked the walkthru and done everything incliuding giving the bottle of wine to the two arm-wrestlers who told me that the captain of the Stork had out from the door above,but when I try to enter it tells me that the magician is not there,I checked to see if Martyr was under the bridge but is not there or anywhere else.Anyone else have problems with this.My character Faust ran without any difficulties of any sort

Re: Jazz and Faust --the magician #102434
06/24/02 02:39 PM
06/24/02 02:39 PM
Southern MA
Skinny Minnie Offline
Settled Boomer
Skinny Minnie  Offline
Settled Boomer

Southern MA
Try and go down to the boat dock and attempt to board the Smokey. Then go back and talk to the twins, and try the magician's door again. I ran into a similar problem, but I think that's how I got out of it...

Support Prozac: Buy a Sylvania Monitor.
Re: Jazz and Faust --the magician #102435
06/24/02 06:19 PM
06/24/02 06:19 PM
Florida, The Sunshine State
sugnessie Offline
Shy Boomer
sugnessie  Offline
Shy Boomer

Florida, The Sunshine State
It took me many tries before I was able to get into the magicians room. I tried the docks as another poster suggested, but it didn't work for me. I went back to the tavern, and clicked on all the signs outside, one said something about being persisitent, then when I went back into the tavern, I was finally able to get in the magicians room. Hope this helped you.

Theresa
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (manxman, Draclvr), 415 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users