GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Peter Gabriel's Eve #105160
07/13/02 12:38 PM
07/13/02 12:38 PM
Texas
nickie Offline OP
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
nickie  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Texas
I got into the house and watched some movie clips, and then the little man took off with the suitcase. Now I can't get him to do anything, and I don't see anything to click on. Can anyone help? Thanks!

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Re: Peter Gabriel's Eve #105161
07/13/02 01:02 PM
07/13/02 01:02 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Nickie, this was all I could come up with--it's from a review of the game:

"The CD even has instructions in case of real frustration. On the PC, use the right mouse button to bring up a small menu. One of the items on the menu is help. The number that you will get refers to a specific hint in a file on the CD. Mainly useful if you simply have no clue what is meant to happen on a screen. Some of the instructions can get quite specific, others are just general hints.

"It is very very frustrating that each screen where you need to find things has a limit of 2 or 3 wrong answers before you must change screens. When you need to test every insect in a garden and you have to leave the garden every couple of minutes, this gets frustrating."

That second paragraph might explain why you can't get anything done. Have you tried leaving the house and coming back in? And you might need to check the hints on the CD.

Good luck.......

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Peter Gabriel's Eve #105162
07/13/02 03:22 PM
07/13/02 03:22 PM
Texas
nickie Offline OP
nickie  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Texas
As always, you're wonderful Jenny! I saw the hint # by right clicking, but thought I must be missing a hint book. I'll go back and look on the CD itself - what a strange little artsy game this is! Thanks!

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users