GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
NOIR A shadowy thriller #105281
07/14/02 02:28 PM
07/14/02 02:28 PM
Celina,Ohio,USA
axeman Offline OP
Settled Boomer
axeman  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Celina,Ohio,USA
I am at Agnes Simon's house where I am suppose to look at a picture of Wo-Tan laying in her bed.Where?I see one picture of the dog but it is only his face.The butler lets me in the door but Agnes never comes and talks to me about the ransom note?

Re: NOIR A shadowy thriller #105282
07/14/02 03:01 PM
07/14/02 03:01 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi axeman,

I have not played this game but read the 2 wts here at GB wt site. There is part that wasn't in the wt that I think you're following. It might be the act that is needed to get it moving for you.
Here let you read: SPOILER:
Slayton's Office

Read Agnes Simon's file in the right lower drawer of the desk. You learn that she is a former silent film star. Now her dog, Wo-Tan, is a movie star and has been kidnapped.

Get Agnes wire recording from the safe and listen to hear the special call she used for Wo-Tan. Go to Agnes Simon's house.

Agnes' House

The butler lets you in only after Agnes insists. When you glance at the picture of Wo-Tan, Agnes appears and gives you a photo of Niles, her valet who supposedly died in a swimming accident. The butler then throws you out. Go to Scheherezade.

Hope this helps, if not lets wait for one who has played this game.

Good luck!
MaG

Re: NOIR A shadowy thriller #105283
07/14/02 08:26 PM
07/14/02 08:26 PM
Land of 10,000 Lakes
MrLipid Offline
Addicted Boomer
MrLipid  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Land of 10,000 Lakes
Like all Macromedia Director games, NOIR requires that something be done before something else happens. In this case, you must listen to the Agnes Simon wire recording before going to the house. Once you see the photo of Wo-Tan at the house, Agnes appears and you have the opportunity to pick up the picture of Niles. Once you have the picture, you get thrown out. Time to go clubbing! laugh

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 230 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users