GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Drac-I need help #105276
07/14/02 12:46 PM
07/14/02 12:46 PM
Marshfield WI
Kevin Wickham Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Kevin Wickham  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Marshfield WI
Hi all!!!! I am currently (or maybe the current has got me) playing Dracula The Last Sanctuary and I am stuck!! I am at the part where you entered the prison cells and retrieved all the goodies they had there ie...manuscript, skull, bone and so on and on and on. Anyway I have reached the part where you are supposed to build (for lack of a better term) a remote control for the arch. Now, where do I go to build this? Do I go back into the cell that is open or do I go the other way? I did look at the manuscript and I thought I was going the correct way, but when I went back into the cell, I could not find the "hot spot" to place the skull on the ground. Can anyone give me some clarification on this? Thanks very much in advance. Oh and by the by, I am still trying to get past the drated rail puzzle in SCHIZM also (a few less hairs) but I know I'll get that one also, if I can whip the snakes and ladders in Beyond Atlantis II, I know I can whip this one!!!!!!!!! eek eek laugh laugh wave wave

Re: Drac-I need help #105277
07/14/02 01:33 PM
07/14/02 01:33 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Kevin

How well I remember this part lol. I must have searched those dang cells for hours - that's not the place - you remember where you found the arrows? There is a door there to the right I believe - you need to assemble your skull, candle thingy around there.

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Re: Drac-I need help #105278
07/15/02 07:43 AM
07/15/02 07:43 AM
Marshfield WI
Kevin Wickham Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Kevin Wickham  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Marshfield WI
Heeeeellllllpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am at the spot in the game where you are supposed to go down the stairs with the sanskrit numbers on them and then go back up and then go down certain ones with the markings on them. OK OK I have gone down the stairs not once, not twice, not even thrice, but I betcha that I have gone up and down these @#$%^! (oops) stairs at least a couple of dozen times that I got soooooo frustrated that I finally went to the WT to see if it would shed any light (This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine) (I hope I didn't offend anyone with that, but just couldn't help it, I know someone at GB has that line on thier end message) anyway back to what I'm writing about, can anyone help me and give me a little (yea, right) push in the right direction with this. I surely would 'preciate it. Thanks!! wave wave eek eek

Re: Drac-I need help #105279
07/15/02 07:55 AM
07/15/02 07:55 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Kevin,

Rui had the same problem sometime back and I replayed back from the top of the stairs going down. Use steps #1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10. When you start just count off from the top of the steps to #3 and click on it. Then your view will be from the side of the steps where you can look back up to the top and down to the bottom. Count off the steps to #6 - ignore where you are just click on the 6th step and so on and so forth til the bottom and a click will be heard. The placement of where you are while going down can confuse you, where you think you are is not excatly where the step you previously clicked on - so ignore it and just count from top to bottom, OK.

I'll see if I can place a better picture on board - haven't done in a while -

Hope this helps!
MaG

Re: Drac-I need help #105280
07/15/02 10:31 AM
07/15/02 10:31 AM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Another thing that I found is that in the middle part of the steps it's hard to distinguish between the step itself and the block it's sitting on (and MaG's picture shows this clearly). So just counting the symbols on the steps, and not the steps themselves helps. Plus look for the change in color around step #7.....

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 355 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users