GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Eye of the Kraken #111565
08/18/02 11:17 AM
08/18/02 11:17 AM
Zurich, Switzerland
Chounette Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Chounette  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Zurich, Switzerland
Question ONLY for those who are beyond the term cockroach !
Have just found out that Olaf is not really a Viking. Must be having a black-out: Cannot find out what to do next! Anyone? Thanks smile

~ A house is not a home until it has a cat ~
Re: Eye of the Kraken #111566
08/19/02 04:29 PM
08/19/02 04:29 PM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
I have finished this wonderful game and I have the answers you seek. You have found out that Olaf is not a Viking from Odysseus after playing that humorous racing game. Have you tried checking Olaf's room when he is not there? You may need to copy the runes, which are images on the stone he has in his room. Take your notebook from your inventory and then click it on the stone. It will copy the runes on a separate page. This page will be a copy of the runes on that stone. I wonder who on the ship could help you out in deciphering these runes? If you need further help, please feel free to ask.

Re: Eye of the Kraken #111567
08/20/02 12:55 AM
08/20/02 12:55 AM
Gimme Offline
Settled Boomer
Gimme  Offline
Settled Boomer

Help please I'm stuck already frown how can I talk to Ingrid and Vlad?

Patricia

Give me a minute I'll think of one wink
Re: Eye of the Kraken #111568
08/20/02 01:43 AM
08/20/02 01:43 AM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
Hello Gimme:

You need to mention what day and the time of day that you are on so that we can help you better. During certain times of certain days you may not be able to talk to certain characters. The reason that you may not be able to talk to Vlad and Ingrid is that you may not be able to do that at this time. Talk with the passengers that you are able to talk with right now, they should be able to provide the clues you need to move on. I believe you do not talk with Ingrid until Monday evening. You can only speak with Vlad at night and you can also go into his room to speak with him when the captain has given you the pass key to search the rooms.

Re: Eye of the Kraken #111569
08/20/02 11:41 AM
08/20/02 11:41 AM
Gimme Offline
Settled Boomer
Gimme  Offline
Settled Boomer

Okay here's a better description of where I'm at. Its monday afternoon and I have made and used ice for Aboubakar the captain is with him in his cabin and I have talked to everybody that I can. A hint on what to do next please.

Patricia

never mind

Give me a minute I'll think of one wink
Re: Eye of the Kraken #111570
08/20/02 01:13 PM
08/20/02 01:13 PM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
This may be enough to help you. Just read as much as you need. I have provided more help than you may need.

You should have gotten a note in your room. This is in Abdullahs room. It should be on the floor when you enter. Do as you are instructed in the note.

If you need further help look below.
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

You need to then borrow the binoculars from Fitzcarraldo but he will not lend them to you until you get Ingrid to do a recital for him. Ingrid should be in the restaurant at this time. She will offer to do this but she will need a special hat that she has lost in order to agree to this. One of the passengers has what she needs, and you may have seen it when you were in each of the cabins. I won't tell you where it is to see if you can find it. If you need help finding it, just post again. Once Ingrid has agreed to the recital, then go back to Fitzcarraldo to get the binoculars. Once you have the binoculars, you need to place one of the wooden Kraken figures in the cannon outside on the main desk as the note instructed you to do. Then you need to go off to the side and find a good hiding place to see who will pick up the wooden statuette. If you need anymore help, please post and I will try to do my best.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Orion), 276 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users