GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111596
08/19/02 09:59 AM
08/19/02 09:59 AM
St. Paul, MN.
Cindiedda Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Cindiedda  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

St. Paul, MN.
Hi,

I am stuck ! frown I am trying to solve the very last quiz. What animal ?

I can't seem to get the wheels out of the case in the museum. Nancy says she doesn't want to lug those heavy things around.

I can't get the package from Chaco Canyon Cultural Center. I called and it is supposed to be shipped out, but in the morning it's not there.

I have never been able to talk to Prudence.

My friends keep telling me to solve all the puzzles in the tomb. This last Quiz is all that's left.

I was doing alot on my own, so things are not in the order of the WT.
Thanks for any help ! laugh
Cindi

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111597
08/19/02 02:42 PM
08/19/02 02:42 PM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
I am assuming you talked to Frank Rose who belongs on the board that runs the museum. He will you give you the number you need to call Prudence. Did you try calling Prudence from your hotel room phone during regular hours and entering the full 1 plus area code and the regular number?

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111598
08/19/02 03:09 PM
08/19/02 03:09 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi Cindiedda,

I had the same problem and there are a lot of numbers you can only call from your hotel room. Nice flat screen TV there BTW. I want it!!!

I had all the numbers called and then the packages starting arriving at the same time. Have you used the Ham radio yet?

I finished today - but felt lost through much of the game. Still it was a good game. smile

Laura

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111599
08/19/02 05:27 PM
08/19/02 05:27 PM
St. Paul, MN.
Cindiedda Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Cindiedda  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

St. Paul, MN.
Hi,

Thanks for the advice, but I have done everything and talked to everybody ! frown I tried calling Prudence several times from the hotel and I get her answering machine. I did call the Culteral Center and they said they would send the package, but I keep setting the clock to 8:00 am and it's not there.

I got the package that Joanna told me to get and entered in the number to get another key.

I only need the one key from the Culteral Center and then I should be home free.

My friends keep saying there is something in the museum to look for, so I guess I better go and look everywhere I can. some information of some sort.

This is a good game, but I sure have gotten lost at points ! rolleyes

I'll try again later and hopefully will solve this mystery ! lol

Cindi

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111600
08/19/02 08:01 PM
08/19/02 08:01 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Cindiedda,

How many keys do you have? You need six all together. If you are re-doing the Ham radio - do you have the smugglars package yet? You need the piece from Prudence AND the one one from the Canyon site. I assume you have been art dabbling as well.

I don't know why you can't talk to Prudence - I talked to her early on. Have you exhausted all the topics with the Atache, culteral ambassador, Mr. Rose and Heinrik? Try giving Frank and Joe Hardy a call and then Bess and George. Maybe they will tell you what you have missed.

Laura

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111601
08/19/02 08:14 PM
08/19/02 08:14 PM
St. Paul, MN.
Cindiedda Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Cindiedda  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

St. Paul, MN.
Hi Laura,

This is strange ! I have 4 keys. The only ones I don't have are the 2 from Canyon. I got the Smugglers key and always trying to get ahold old Prunella, but she's always in her "quiet place" rolleyes I am wondering if she is in her quiet place it means I screwed up and can't talk to her ?

I really have tried talking, calling and going everywhere possible and there is nothing else I can do. I tried changing the time and re-doing things too. Ahhhh !!! mad

Perhaps I should just drive to the Canyon Cultural Center and give them a little taste of my upset mind and get the packages ???? lol !

Thanks,
Cindi

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111602
08/19/02 08:35 PM
08/19/02 08:35 PM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
Are you calling her during the day time, using the phone in your hotel room. She might not be at home during specific hours. You should have been able to talk to her after Frank Rose gave you her number. The problem that occurs in this game is that certain situations or events will not happen until you do something to trigger them. Certain numbers can't be dialed and events will not happen until you do a cetain action first. Did you read the plaque outside of Joanna Riggs office and find the area mentioning that Prudence Rutherford has contributed to the Beech Hill Musuem. As for the package from the Chaco Canyon Museum, have you read the information on Henriks zip disk that mentions the locations of the different jade pieces that you need to find, as the Chaco Canyon Museum had one of them.

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111603
08/19/02 08:42 PM
08/19/02 08:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you called the cultural center twice?? Did you get a cookie???

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111604
08/19/02 09:31 PM
08/19/02 09:31 PM
St. Paul, MN.
Cindiedda Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Cindiedda  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

St. Paul, MN.
Lundar and Catsmom,....Thanks,

I have gotten the cookie and called the Canyon twice.

Lundar,....I think I need to go to Joanna's office and look at the plaque and then find where Prudence has contributed to the museum. This just might be my stuckness ! wave

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111605
08/19/02 10:56 PM
08/19/02 10:56 PM
St. Paul, MN.
Cindiedda Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Cindiedda  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

St. Paul, MN.
Hi,

I have finished the game ! laugh Thanks Lundar,....the missing piece was looking at the plaque outside Joanna's office. Things fell into place after that.

Great game....... happydance

Cindi wave

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111606
08/21/02 05:59 PM
08/21/02 05:59 PM
somewhere in time
Happy Gamer Offline
Addicted Boomer
Happy Gamer  Offline
Addicted Boomer

somewhere in time
help.....help...help...do I have to win at that darn bul game??????? I just don't get it...and then I can't make all those calls either so should I just keep trying at each hour of the day??

Thanks for any help wave

Happy Gamer

Re: Nancy Drew Scarlet Hand help ! #111607
08/21/02 10:20 PM
08/21/02 10:20 PM
CA
Norma Offline
Addicted Boomer
Norma  Offline
Addicted Boomer

CA
HiHappy Gamer,

This game reminds me of those older parchesi games. Each player get 2 rolls of the corn. The corn act like dice. You are the left, orange warrior and you are the first to start the game.
On the 2nd roll you can choose to pass for either warrior. You might want to pass especially the blue warrior if he is getting close and might land on your warrior. On each roll of the corn you have up to 4 spaces that you can move. When you land on the same square as the blue warrior, you have captured him. When you capture him 4 times you win!
Hope this helps.

Norma

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Kaki's Sister, LadyKestrel), 454 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users