GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
ND: game on second level #111681
08/25/02 08:12 AM
08/25/02 08:12 AM
somewhere in time
Happy Gamer Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Happy Gamer  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

somewhere in time
I feel as if I have done tons of stuff...can't get a couple of people to answer their phones so trying to get past these game levels..got into second door in temple to begin the second collection of games....on the game where you throw the ball into the hoop??? ...Is the object to just keep moving back each time the ball goes into the hoop adjusting those slide levers on the right??? Is there some secret or is it trial and error...will people start answering my phone calls once I have completed these game levels in the temple??? Thanks so much.I finished my chore list on desk...guy is in hospital..necklace has been stolen but of course the owner refuses to speak with me on phone frown

Happy Gamer

Re: ND: game on second level #111682
08/25/02 11:39 AM
08/25/02 11:39 AM
somewhere in time
Happy Gamer Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Happy Gamer  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

somewhere in time
...Norma thanks..I just hate it when I do this...post for help..go back into game and solve it...but now I reallllllly need help...I am so stuck....I sent the morse code but should I have heard something from Nancy that I did it right...heard the ham radio say in spanish to send message now and then she said two more things...but when I shut down there was no comment...and secondly...I have looked everywhere...can you give me just a hint where I might find what animal Pacal was afraid of...I have tried snake..crocodile...nada...thanks.

Happy Gamer

Re: ND: game on second level #111683
08/25/02 11:44 AM
08/25/02 11:44 AM
Texas,USA
L
Lundar Offline
Settled Boomer
Lundar  Offline
Settled Boomer
L

Texas,USA
Henrik who is in the hospital is the one that can give you that information.

Re: ND: game on second level #111684
08/25/02 11:52 AM
08/25/02 11:52 AM
somewhere in time
Happy Gamer Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Happy Gamer  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

somewhere in time
well I asked him but he said he couldn't remember...sigh..then I took him the info about the robbery at the chaco center...still nothing...

Re: ND: game on second level #111685
08/25/02 12:26 PM
08/25/02 12:26 PM
CA
Norma Offline
Addicted Boomer
Norma  Offline
Addicted Boomer

CA
Hi Happy Gamer,

I didn't hear anything after I finished sending the word Leche (milk). They said something in Spanish and then there was static and I shut it off. The next day I got a package.
Henrik will tell you the answer. I can tell you if you already heard it from Henrik, but until you do it won't work to know the answer.
Did you look at his disk on Nancy's computer?

Norma

Re: ND: game on second level #111686
08/25/02 06:07 PM
08/25/02 06:07 PM
somewhere in time
Happy Gamer Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Happy Gamer  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

somewhere in time
I have made a decision you guys...whenever I ask or even plead for help...ignore me.....as soon as I went back to third level things began to fall into place and I got guy Henrick to tell me the name...you can't just type that name in BTW...seems you need to have heard for yourself...anyway, the boxes started appearing and the spanish speaking lady finally said she would send the package Pronto..so I need I was headed for the ending...sorry to bug you and then figure it out...must be some odd deal that happens when I post...sorta like taking kids to doctor and the fever disappears....thanks for help. Very fun game I thought....

Happy Gamer

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 256 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users