GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Black Dahlia & Santini's Mom #112372
10/30/02 07:42 PM
10/30/02 07:42 PM
Collegeville, PA
goopiekat Offline OP
Settled Boomer
goopiekat  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Collegeville, PA
Where's Santini's Mom?

I've followed all the steps like a good little 'boomer (or at least, I think I did), and the last success I had was reviewing all the torso case files and jotting down the newspaper numbers in Merylo's office. Then I visited the sewer. Now I want to go see poor Santini's mom and I don't have a link to her house. I thought I was doing so well! (thanks to the walkthroughs, of course.) What's wrong with me THIS time??

Thanks! Goop

Life Lesson #212: Some people have a way with words, while others...umm...thingy.
Re: Black Dahlia & Santini's Mom #112373
10/30/02 08:02 PM
10/30/02 08:02 PM
Buffalo, NY USA
Brian Offline
Settled Boomer
Brian  Offline
Settled Boomer

Buffalo, NY USA
Goop, This is a common problem. I too remember having it the thing is you have to go back and review taht file very closely. I remember the address to Sanitni's house being at the top of possibly the third page of the case file. I'm guessing but do remember it being at the top of a page and easily missed. Just make sure you click and think Jim will make a comment about visiting or jotting the address for it to come up on your list of locations.

NOTE: Once you do find the house and have had a talk with Mrs. Sanitini and are going to leave be sure to hold down the shift key as you click on the door for a nice surprise.

hope this helps,
Brian
Re: Black Dahlia & Santini's Mom #112374
10/30/02 11:46 PM
10/30/02 11:46 PM
Austin,Tx
T
Titan Offline
Settled Boomer
Titan  Offline
Settled Boomer
T

Austin,Tx
If my memory serves correctly here, the files at the police office are a tricky deal indeed, even with instructions from hint line and walkthru. Whatever page it is in the files that mentions Santini, you must click on a precise spot on the page to pull up more info and this click is the key to getting the place to show up on map so you can travel there.

Happy easter egg hunting when you arrive. wink

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (ergggo, 1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users