GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
ND: Haunted Mansion........stuck! #112712
01/31/03 08:24 PM
01/31/03 08:24 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi Gang.........Here's a message from Rick you might be able to help with?

Well, I have two walkthroughs and am still stuck. I got to the fire and put it out with the fire extinguisher. I observed the not fully burned papers. I got to the secret room behind the box shelves and observed Louis putting papers in his briefcase. I open his briefcase and looked at everything. What I can't do is get to see Abbey to discuss the baby crying. She is never in her room. I can get into her room @ 3-5 PM. I can't get access to the spider web in the black jewelry box. Nancy says, "Something's missing."
I therefore can't open her armoire. I can't play my tape in her stereo system. In fact, I can't seem to interact with anyone at this point in the game. What's next?

------------------------------------------

I already recommended he read both walkthroughs from the beginning to see what he might have missed, but there's too much time and other games between me and this Nancy adventure. Help!

Thanks a ton!
Witchen =O)

Re: ND: Haunted Mansion........stuck! #112713
01/31/03 09:24 PM
01/31/03 09:24 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

This is what I got from Jeanne's hints -

The spider web key in the box will appear only after the seance. The seance will be mentioned by Abbey before it can occur. Abbey can be talked to shortly after 6 PM by knocking on her door. She made a comment about -'In my game, talking to Louis and then to Abby again caused the seance to occur'.

wave MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Urban Worrier), 259 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users