GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Quest for Infamy - July 10th #963027
06/17/14 06:38 PM
06/17/14 06:38 PM
Rivellon
T
traveler Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
traveler  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
T

Rivellon
I just received an update on Quest for Infamy explaining a short delay in the release date.

"Yes - we were originally scheduled to launch the game on the 26th of June, but I was contacted by the good people of GoG a few weeks ago. They let me know that the GoG #DRMFree Summer Sale would be going on during that period - and Steam was having their summer sale during that period. They've been really supportive over at GoG, and they didn't want QFI to get lost as a new release in the Sale Period - they want to be able to feature it on the front page and promote it properly. While a bit of a bummer, we have decided to push the release date back two weeks to Thursday, July 10th. I'm sorry - you'll have to wait two more weeks to finally dive into the Kingdom of Lonaria, and see just what the Valley of Krasna has to offer."

It's really decent of GOG, I think, particularly since an RPG that promises to be a blockbuster, Divinity: Original Sin, is scheduled to be released June 30th and QFI might get lost in the backwash. wink

Gil.

"Best not to think about it. I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought."
Re: Quest for Infamy - July 10th [Re: traveler] #963029
06/17/14 06:41 PM
06/17/14 06:41 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for letting us know; I have made a mental note of the new release date. smile

Re: Quest for Infamy - July 10th [Re: Marian] #963031
06/17/14 06:48 PM
06/17/14 06:48 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
I got that email too. Not too much of a delay, really, and very sensible of GOG to take that approach yes

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lex), 274 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users