GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Problems with Nancy Drew Tomb of the Lost Queen... #809694
05/19/12 01:30 AM
05/19/12 01:30 AM
Canada
L
linda333 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
linda333  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
L

Canada
I realize I should post problems with games in the Glitches forum and I have done that. However I was hoping that someone else may have had the same issues with this game and can help me out. I installed the game but it won't play. It only shows a black/bluish screen and then the game menu flashes on and off my monitor screen. I can't access the game at all. I have read the responses in the Glithes forum but on one had an answer for me as yet. I have made a DxDiag file but am not sure how to attach it to my post. I also e-mailed Her Interactive as their site doesn't have any answers for this problem. So if anyone else had the same trouble and solved it could you please post a reply. Thank you so much...p.s. I recently played Alibi in Ashes and had no problems what so ever.

Last edited by linda333; 05/19/12 01:31 AM.
Re: Problems with Nancy Drew Tomb of the Lost Queen... [Re: linda333] #809730
05/19/12 08:05 AM
05/19/12 08:05 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Linda,

Since you already posted this at Glitches; let's continue that discussion at the forum.

I will close this thread.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (soot, BrownEyedTigre, fildil, 1 invisible), 386 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users